Next Clan???

Next Clan???
Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45
What-The-Hell - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
378 messages
Next Clan???
What-The-Hell - Novice English - Thursday 19/11/2009, 21:45

As modt of us know, every 6 months a new clan arrives in clint city, on this thread you should post your ideas to what they could be
eg: Skeelz-school Freaks-circus Sentinel-cops
« Previous12345678910...3738Next »

61/378
Zincomega - Titan English
Saturday 21/11/2009, 18:55

Steampunk. What else?
62/378
Grimm357 - Master English
Saturday 21/11/2009, 19:26

Hmm...

Medieval Clan- Knightz
Nature clan- Tree Hugs (Too much like Roots? =/ )
Myth Clan- Legendz (Consisting of Mythical-like creatures... I.E.: Minotaurs, Goblins, etc.)
63/378
Wraith_ - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Saturday 21/11/2009, 20:19

The myth clan
awesome idea

MYTHICA!!!!!!

All the creatures came to life due to a GHEIST experiment gone wrong
creatures of the night came out of the T.V's and books to haunt the citizens of clint city!!!!!

but I think that's like covered with the nightmares clan
still would love to see a vamp or minotaur or medusa xard for the nightmares!!!!
64/378
-BlinkBlink- - Guru English
Sunday 22/11/2009, 17:20

Draben. See the new Freaks cards description.
65/378
The Ideal - Master English
Sunday 22/11/2009, 18:52

Id like a clan composed of a bunch of prisoners who were able to escape thanks to all the fighting in clint city
66/378
nameineed - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 22/11/2009, 18:55

I like a lot of these ideas... But I would have to say a clan of bonus stop effects would be amazing... The stop would have to be amazing though, in order for people to want to play them AND in order for people to want to think twice about using SoB. It would have to be something like Stop: +3 Power. A sample card could look like

Generic City Official Card
4 Stars 6 power/6 damage
Ability: Stop opponents ability
Bonus: Stop: +3 Power

A card like this would add a lot of complexity to the game. It could even push the power level of cards with an ability to shut off an opponents bonus (as this cards own ability would shut off your opponents ability to shut off your bonus, and thus, your stop wouldn't get activated).

Personally, I feel like SoB is the strongest ability in the game. And hosing it will definitely add a new dimension to deckbuilding.
67/378
nameineed - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Sunday 22/11/2009, 18:55

I like a lot of these ideas... But I would have to say a clan of bonus stop effects would be amazing... The stop would have to be amazing though, in order for people to want to play them AND in order for people to want to think twice about using SoB. It would have to be something like Stop: +3 Power. A sample card could look like

Generic City Official Card
4 Stars 6 power/6 damage
Ability: Stop opponents ability
Bonus: Stop: +3 Power

A card like this would add a lot of complexity to the game. It could even push the power level of cards with an ability to shut off an opponents bonus (as this cards own ability would shut off your opponents ability to shut off your bonus, and thus, your stop wouldn't get activated).

Personally, I feel like SoB is the strongest ability in the game. And hosing it will definitely add a new dimension to deckbuilding.
68/378
kTizzle(TCA) - Imperator - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 22/11/2009, 20:27

A clan of professional thieves-with the Leader being a Robin hood parody

not the same as the Montana because they do not steal for profit

bonus:-2 opp pillz min 1
69/378
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Sunday 22/11/2009, 22:03

Off topic: SOB isn't the strongest, I still prefer SOA... tell me vs who you'd like to face: a copper 9/8 no bonus or a copper 4/8 +8 atk? a Uranus 5/5 -5 dmg or a Uranus 5/5 -8 atk?

I would like the meadieval idea, with the bonus being faith, 2 or more medieval cads and those cards will have +1 power +1 dmg(as said above), and it will involve dragons, knights, sorcerer, it would be amazing
70/378
RidingAlone - Imperator Português
Sunday 22/11/2009, 23:07

Dudes go with the medievil stuff, it would be awesome.

« Previous12345678910...3738Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals