Question on Ld missions

Question on Ld missions
Sunday 05/06/2011, 06:06
hopefo - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Question on Ld missions
hopefo - Master - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITEEnglish - Sunday 05/06/2011, 06:06

Does the clan of the Ld need to be used for the mission when the clan isn't mentioned int he mission?
Ex. Harrow ld's mission in which you need to block damage and the mission where you need to gain life.
Because I wanted to know if I had to use allstars or I could use Pussycats + Jungo or if I need one all star or what?
« Previous12Next »

11/13
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Monday 26/11/2012, 23:37

This mission completes at the end of a deathmatch, so you'll need to hang around until it finishes.
12/13
Mr McAwesome - Master English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 18:57

How do you do "Shoulder block"
13/13
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 20:08

Shoulder block, reach 100 in deathmatch, worth 10 ponts, reward 200 battle points.
First complete the initail mission, Running Leg Drop. Go into deathmatch mode. Any of them will work. Play for one full deathmatch, that's 20 minutes. Regardless of your win/loss record you will get more than a 100 points overall. Then just wait for Kate to calculate the results and the mission will be completed once she posts the final ranking.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals