All Set for an Adventure

All Set for an Adventure
Monday 03/12/2012, 11:05
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
131 messages
All Set for an Adventure
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 03/12/2012, 11:05

As the Piranas refuse to elect her clan Leader, Dalhia has decided to leave town to explore new horizons and perhaps set up her very own clan. And she’d only just made up her mind to do this, when she received her first recruit in the form of Chiara, who’d also decided to go off adventuring away from the clan of her beginnings. From Monday, December 10th, Dalhia and Chiara will no longer be available in the shop’s packs. However, players who already own them can continue to use them as normal. Sales of the two characters on the Market will be blocked until the morning of Wednesday, December 5th.
« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

91/131
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 03:11

WOW

Unexpected another Piranas Cr straight off the bat...I'm guessing alot of people would have lost out with Dhalia seeing as Rhed just left the city.

Chiara...I'm v happy with this one
Unfortunately newer players will find it difficult to get Skeelz #1 staple...not to mention there other big man Caelus Cr

Poor Skeelz
92/131
Carnage_Time - Imperator - D-Versified English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 03:21

19 Dahlias for me.

Why everyone decided to sell when Rhed came out is a surprise to me... I just bought the ones that dipped a little lower and now i'm gonna make 4x the profit lol.
93/131
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 04:00

@nervous esq

Lorna, Praxie, Andy Ld, and Sandro, don't do the job anywhere near as close to what chiara did. All I ask is that they give is a replacement to ease the pain of the cards that go Cr for those who aren't as rich.

Now there's a slight weakness in half Skeelz Elo decks. Andy Ld is good but I find he can't secure a victory like Chiara did, and we need to something to fill this void.
We just recently got Lizbeth, who is pretty darn good... if not better then a Dalhia replacement. Why no love for Chiara?

On that note sometimes the do fill the gap pretty fast, like when Kenny Cr became a Cr and shortly before we got Cutey. But I mean when it gets to the point where we are waiting for years to get something to replace a card, surely even you can agree that this is ridiculous.

Also as Rapture-mob said above: look at Jane Ramba Cr, I haven't been able to play La Junta Elo because they are lacking a 3 star as threatening as her.
94/131
CaptianJack - Hero - - RaW Talent - English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 05:47

This was a wth moment.... i didn't expect another CR so soon, much less another Piranas .-.
95/131
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 07:33

Looks like there is another event like the Berzerk chrismas this coming february.. and Dalhia and Chiara will be the prices
96/131
xtreme lord - Hero - Distortion Zone English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 07:35

Can you still get them both in shop's pack before December 10th? Would be great if i could get an answer.
97/131
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 08:20

@xtreme lord, Yes you can!
98/131
Tuncaboylu - Titan English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 09:04

Is UR makine cards cr so frequently to increase credit sales?

I'm pretty sure that people are buying credits like crazies to find Chiara and Dalhia before 10 December.
99/131
-Maka_BZ - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 09:40

@tuncaboylu yes cr announcements, newblood missions, the new big event once a month, its all to get people spending more credits, dont get me wrong im not b#tching im just answering the question, im one of the many that will buy some credits to try and hopefully get dalhia or a spare chiara.
100/131
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Tuesday 04/12/2012, 10:17

@Tuncaboyu

It is a possibility however the cards in UR are increasing at a rapid rate with LD's being introduced, new cards released every 4 weeks and now promo cards being released early for those who do missions, CRs may be appearing more frequently to find a sence of balancement.

« Previous12...7891011121314Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals