Wanted

Wanted
Friday 14/12/2012, 11:16
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Wanted
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/12/2012, 11:16

While Palmer was carrying out an investigation to unearth a body that had been dumped by Angelo, he spotted a secret under-water GHEIST base emitting a strange green light. Ksendra works there, putting the finishing touches on her robotic spiders who will enable her to read the future…something the Vortex cannot in any way allow, which is why they've dispatched T Gaank, the machine that "breaks! rams! and smashes!” to put a stop to the GHEIST before it's too late!

Get these characters in the shop's packs.

5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Mister Ry - Hero - Limit Break English
Friday 14/12/2012, 11:22

Great Release !
3/32
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English
Friday 14/12/2012, 11:26

T Gaank is awesome hands down and the star of this release

To see their abilities and final arts, check out Wanted!
4/32
DragoRoyal - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Friday 14/12/2012, 11:27

I can see these cards being played frequently
5/32
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 14/12/2012, 12:01

Just a tad OP releases IMO
6/32
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/12/2012, 12:12

Angelo and Ksendra are really good and will probally become staples.

Palmer will see a lot of use aswill T Gaank (who completely killed Lovhak) but Dagg is still better in my view.
7/32
Cobra CDR - Titan - UNION OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 14/12/2012, 12:19

GHEIST and Montana new cards are killer. Sentinel is strictly t2 only imho but i guess he can fare well in elo too during soa weeks. Vortex is pretty decent.prefer x-odus and Dagg obviously but he comes in as 3rd best 4star of the clan. not a bad issue at all!
8/32
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 14/12/2012, 12:39

Yet ANOTHER rare Vortex??? I mean now there's 12 rares in Vortex
9/32
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 14/12/2012, 13:36

You guys underestimate how powerful T Gaank is. Run him and Dagg in a ELO deck, add in something like Cyb Lhia + Neloe and voila, 12* half-deck that be pretty damn good.
10/32
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/12/2012, 14:08

Another solid release that i wold have no issues putting some more credits into.

I can't really find a best card out of this set,because it's down to k sendra and that damage reduction, and T Gaank with protection bonus...but they're both terrific.And Palmer isn't a slouch either,as a 7/7.

Angelo,imo is the weakest card for this release,even as good as he is.I just think he's a causalty of the depth charts,with people opting to use Ivy Spiaghi or even Ace,i kind of have a problem using an okish SOA with 6 power.In other clans,it wouldn't be acceptable,so why start now?

All in all though,good,strong solid release.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals