Changes to characters banned in ELO

Wednesday 19/12/2012, 11:00
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
114 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07

The following cards have been permanently added to the list of characters banned in ELO:
- Yookie (Roots)
- Olga (Freaks)
- Askai (Jungo)
- Azel (Nightmare)
- Muze (Pussycats)
- Robb Cr (All Stars)
- Kalindra (Frozn)
- Dolly (GHEIST)

edited by Espectroscuro Wednesday 02/01/2013, 16:07
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

21/114
KR8NUX - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 20:22

Yeah, lol..
Is there any actual number crunching done while banning and unbanning cards ?
Or is it done on just "general feeling" ? Stuff like instincts ?

Yookie, Muze .. Wow, Just WOW.
And we have Beeboy and kalindra running loose.

SERIOUSLY, ANY THINKING DONE ?

and trust me, I aint raging, I see this as a very weird ban set.
22/114
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 21:37

I think this is just one way to shoot UR to foot so people roll over to Fantasy Rivals.
23/114
Sword B - Hero - Dark Fighters English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 23:16

To many UR staff decisions, not enought space for players. Lets vote about bans. Seriosly we know better becouse we play this game not only menage it.
24/114
misterjones - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 23:20

I remember when the last ban list came out. People thought that the net effect of the Lea/Elvira bans and the Kerry/Sledg unbans would be Rescue running rampant through ELO. Which clearly happened, right? Right?

ANYway, bans look solid enough IMHO, with the principal targets being cards that helped allow 50/50s. Well, except for Robb Cr, but Saki is usually better anyway.
25/114
Cobra835_LoA - Guru English
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 23:49

As much as I absolutely despise Roots, Yookie doesn't deserve that ban. Yookie I never had a problem with. Tuck, Gretchen, and Treeman, though? Yes. I hate them. Still doesn't mean they deserve a ban (Except for Tuck, he does.)

Did you guys just- Am I seeing this- I must need to clean my glasses- Wait. It's still there... Muze? Really?
-Now we have to use Cherry, if we wan't to keep ourselves safe. Cherry doesn't work as well with her clan as Muze, Muze you can hit the first turn, and relax a bit. Cherry, you have to hit the first turn, then, hit the second turn, then, maybe even the third .
-Then we have Jayzel, who you can just throw out anything that has some sort of DR against her (assuming she's lacking her SOA), or, Pussycats, Roots and ghiest DR's, Skeelz dr's, anything with Stop: DR, (IF she has her SOA).
-Now Clover. a whopping 6 power. She's a lot more predictable then you may think. She's not as good of a bluff as Muze. People know Clover's 5 damage, they don't like it. They don't want it.
-Next we have... Oh, lordy... Noemi. Any power manipulation. Any attack manipulation. any DR's.
-Now, last, and, most definitely least, Betty. No. Just no. If I ever have to use her... No.

Very satisfied with Olga, Robb Cr, Askai, and Azel, though. Next time, try Beeboy, Kenny Cr, and Kalindra.
26/114
HHM-Rap Muzik - Guru - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 00:42

I agree with Robb Cr and Olga but kalindra and Beeboy are much more in need of a ban
27/114
Mr Intelijent - Guru - D-Versified English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 00:47

This is absolutely rediculous. Why does the staff bare such a grudge towards Roots?

First Shakra went, then Ratanah, then Lou, then Arno and now Yookie!? Not to mention the fact that Jeena, Gertjan and Tuck are player banned every second week. Shakra was a beast and deserved a ban, Ratanah did back in the day but in the current meta game her stats aren't that out of the ordinary, but I can live with her getting a ban. Lou is just rediculous when XU52 is still unbanned with a better ability and the same stats, the reason he isn't banned is because there's 3 (arguably 4) 5 stars that are already a lot more powerful than he is. Roots don't have any 5 stars to replace Lou or Shakra or Kiki Cr except Objibway and he really isn't that strong. Arno was a pain but even Bob Joby could take that weak card on. I just think that it's rediculous and bias that most of the community go out of there way to see this clan destroyed and underpowered just because they once feared them.
28/114
LUPIN of LOA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 00:52

Are there any characters being un-banned are is it just bans?
29/114
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 00:55

Hoorayyyyyyy!!!!! Wonderful job staff

Askai,Olga,Azel,Robb Cr Goob-the-hell-bye...especially you Askai you OP piece of turd

Yookie's a weird one...I honestly would have preferred Arno's unbanning and maybe ditching Jeena instead

Muze is the other one people will moan about, but unless you had SOA Pussycat's poison then just DR actually worked to a disgusting extent
30/114
Squirtroll - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 03:04

Kalindra still here and no cards unbanned?

Good job goralion :@

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals