The Opening of Candy Jack Land

Friday 21/12/2012, 11:29
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
58 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 21/12/2012, 11:29

Clint City wakes up worried, in anticipation of terrible catastrophes for a day marked out by the sign of the Apocalypse. Everyone lies in fear of a GHEIST attack, a new Kolos or even a new Vortex weapon. A violent tremor is felt and a guttural growl rumbles its way through the streets. Everyone holds their breath. The tremor gets dangerously close...

It’s Dudley Ld clinging onto his stomach and roaring like a brute.

HE’S BACK AND HE’S HUNGRY !

Dudley Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before February 24th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous123456Next »

21/58
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 21/12/2012, 22:00

Seventy KOs with no clan, character, or room restrictions. Sounds fair to me. After all you have several WEEKS to do it.
22/58
aravan-1134 - Imperator - wicked souls English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 00:11

It is so strange to me to read all of the complaints about a KO mission. At least in my mind a KO mission with no restrictions is the easiest possible mission. All I have to do is play the way I normally do, and after a little bit the mission is finished. I don't have to use a specific character, play in a specific room or even use a specific clan. People can't guess that I am trying a mission and intentional quit to grief me and to top it off I have 2 months to complete the mission. All I have to do is complete the first part that requires me to play with Nightmare for a few games and then play in some DTs and I would guess the mission will finish after 4-5 DT's.

Maybe it is me, but I consider any mission that I don't have to do anything other than play like I would normally play to be a very easy mission.
23/58
El Darrioso - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 02:00

Does it count as a knockout if you bring their life to 0 with poison?
24/58
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 03:16

@El Darrioso: Yep.
25/58
Tansur - Guru - The Trend English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 03:58

LOL @ Meelosh. If you don't like playing with Nightmare, why are you bothering with the Ld? Seems masochistic... =)
26/58
EMBER FOREVER - Master English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 04:25

HOLY COW!
why is it 70 knockouts? :/
OMG XD
27/58
Pijanac - Titan - ExtraordinarY KillerS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:54

I'm very surprised that so many people are complaining about the 70 knockouts mission. The only restriction to that mission is that you need to complete it in 2 months. If you can't complete that mission please do us all a favor and quit the game.

The other missions are very weak, besides the last one with winning 50 fights with the Nightmare, but that is average now for the legendary characters.
28/58
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:55

@ El Darrioso & Grapple X

Bringing life to 0 with a poison DOESN'T count as a knockout. I wondered if that is a bug or not, but everytime I brought opp life to 0 with Karrion, it didn't count as a KO

@ Tansur

It is masochistic a little bit, but... I don't have those free credit offers and I don't buy credits, so to have the opportunity to win 10 credits is great, and stupid Nightmare will not stop me from taking that reward
29/58
spinalcracker - Legend - Working Class Heroes English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 11:50

Can something be done to address the quitters? Bad enough we have to get 70 KOs, but adding an additional 25% to that total for people dropping out just makes it that more annoying.
30/58
Rift120 - Colossus English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 14:00

@SpinalCracker send suggestions to the game mods to alter quitersand timeouts into auto kos If enough of us do it maybe they'll get the hint.ANd deal with the Jerks who run home crying just because they lost a match.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals