Improvements for my Piranas deck

Saturday 29/12/2012, 04:46
kierykid - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
kierykid - Senior - The Urban RaccoonsEnglish - Saturday 29/12/2012, 04:46

I have been competitive in some tournaments but not consistently. My deck seems to thrive on prediction and lacks any type of impressive stand out cards or enough power or damage. My deck is majorly flawed and generally I have to win 3 or more rounds to win. My deck is as follows;
2*: Tula, Amiral Coco, Hawkins
3*: Taljion, Tyd
4*: Scubb, Sting
5*: Ahkab
My team thrives on an advantage of pills and prediction. I want to have more power and damage with out sacrificing my team's purpose, to have a pill advantage.

2/9
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 18:02

3/9
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 19:54

Might change Sting to Raeth to add more versatility as he can be used any round and also brings a little more kick.

Tula or Amiral Coco --> Spycee (useful defensive full stop) or Puff (like him better than Tula as he has less trouble against 7/8 power and attack manipulation) but these are just possibilities.

Ahkab --> Dahlia/Selma/Lizbeth? (I feel Selma & Lizbeth have better threat and kick while Dahlia can also help keep pill advantage w/ a solid 8 power)
4/9
DurtyB_TpU - Titan - ``THe_PeRFeCT_UnKnOwN`` English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 01:03

Ector for Tyd, Raeth for Sting, and maybe Selma for Ahkab thats what ive seen against me all 7 power with scarier abilities hope it helps
5/9
Xucd - Senior English
Monday 31/12/2012, 16:28

Raeth is a penalty...
Ahkab- Selma or Lizbeth
Since this is a 25* deck I would add more big players. That's just me.
Replace Hawkins for whichever one you didnt replace Ahkab with
Other then that its good
6/9
kierykid - Senior - The Urban Raccoons English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 05:58

Okay thank you all for your comments I'm getting rid of Ahkab and Sting for Raeth and Selma. As for my two stars I believe they are the best for the job and with no massive reasons as to why I should get rid of any of them I plan to keep them. I'm thinking of kicking Tyd for either Ulrich or Andsom. Right now I'm leaning towards Ulrich for the extra damage and predication capability. Thoughts?
7/9
kierykid - Senior - The Urban Raccoons English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 06:00

I don't want to lose damage from swapping Puff to Tula even though I gain power.
8/9
V-Can - Master English
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 10:19

Ector or Baba are also nice choices too.
9/9
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 13:37

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals