Berzerk Deck for beginners
Thursday 31/01/2013, 03:20
PVTPeterson623 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Berzerk Deck for beginners
PVTPeterson623 - Veteran English - Thursday 31/01/2013, 03:20

Any ideas?
I checked google, found nothing. clicked "search the message board" and i guess thats for searching players?
Yes I belong to th newbs, maybe one day I will exit newbville and know what Im doing in this game. Anyway, I want to specialize in berzerks, maximum pain has always been my game in any video game I have played, plus...their animation for kos is cool haha.

Since I just started a couple days ago, my deck is terrible, I do in fact have 4 of the clans. Go me .

They are a combined worth of...800 clints? haha.

Darril
Drummond
Drummond
Esther.

the rest are from other clans.

So What cards would you reccommend I shoot for? I got a couple rare cards from a pack. So I can afford cards from..maybe 2-4k worth. Also, I read that sometimes people combine 2 clans together for better effect?

Sorry if this post is ridiculous, lame, stupid etc. Just lookin for some help

I obviously have no idea what I am doing yet ha.

2/4
hutson01134 - Guru - wicked souls English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 07:13

Melanie, Roger, Sprinter (personal preference), Lola Noel, or Lola.
On the other hand, I may not be the best source since I just got into he Berzerk. So far, I have used them with either Uppers or GHEIST. (4 cards are Berzerk, the other 4 are either Uppers or GHEIST). I mainly like them for their highish power (Well, high compared to Rescue, which was my 'original' clan) and unreducable bonus.

Now, it is true that some people will combine clans for more card options and deck synergy. For example, if you want to have high damage deck, you could try the ever annoying La Junta or Fang Pi Clang in a half deck (4 cards are bezerk, 4 cards are Fang Pi or La Junta). You could also do the 6/2 or 7/1 split, but they are much rarer. Theproblem with split decks is that your bonuses will not activate if you don't have two cards from the same clan.

PS. I'm assuming you know how to build a deck using the My Deck button under Collection.
3/4
PVTPeterson623 - Veteran English
Thursday 31/01/2013, 20:46

Alright thanks, using what you said I made this:

Darril
Drummond
Drummond
Esther
Lola Noel
Melanie
Sprinter
Krash

Thats bout it for now. Waiting for some cards to sell and ill put it Lola and Roger when I can afford them. Gonna try pure Berzerk for now. Then I might go for La Junta or fang pi with the Berzerk and see how it goes.

Thanks for the help. If anyone has differing ideas, feel free to post them
4/4
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/02/2013, 23:09

One of those Drummond need to go..replace it with Miho or something,then Esther can be bumped up to Hilly Billy(and if you want,work your way up to Taylor,or even Cortez).

So that leaves you with 22 stars,feel free to upgrade as you see fit.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals