Eyrik x Morphum
Eyrik x Eklore
TrinmkkT x Hikiyousan
Stella x ?? ------> i don't have Guru Cr

I think the rest are "must in cards"

2/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/06/2011, 12:53

Its a good deck but personally i would change Eyrik to Morphun and TrinmkkT to Serena.
3/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 20/06/2011, 12:55

P.s If you want to make a link which is just the deck name you only copy the "preset=1912683" and change the = to :
4/7
MaxiV-LU - Hero - LA UNIION Español
Monday 20/06/2011, 15:31

I think that Hikiyousan is better than Serena
5/7
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 20/06/2011, 17:23

I would deffinitely change the Leader to Hugo or Morphun at later stages.
My problem with tana and Wee Lee, it that you cannot really throw them in for reduction, so basicly they are offensive cards with minimal impact smoothering. And 2 damage reduction in survivor is not much.
So I would also change Wee Lee to stanley, or hiki, because you also need some more damage.
6/7
Monday 20/06/2011, 21:52

Hobbitusz, you are quite wrong about Wee Lee, have you ever played with him?, that 2 damage reduction is great, why? because in higher survivor levels you get more lives, so that maximizes you damage reduction, for example if you have 15 lives agains 12 lives, you are reducing2 with Wee Lee + the 3 lives diference, so you are creating a life gap of 5.
Plus, this card is not predictable like hiki and even more Stanly ( because of the confidence ), and that is what survivor is about, that the oponent waste pills.
For example,
Case 1: i have hiki or Stanly and the oponent has a dmg reductor and a high damage card, i send hiki in the first round ( probably without pillz ) the oponent plays safe and sends the dmg reductor or send the damage card and with low pillz i lose. In the first case i did'n't create a big life gap, in the second casi is the worst.

Case 2: i send Wee Lee with 4 pillz, the oponent sends the dmg reductor ( same result the case before) , but if he sends his dmg card, the are 3 chances: 1 he overpillz and does 4 o 5 dmg - 2 sends with low pillz and loses
As you can see, Wee Lee is more versatile, and not predictable, 1 dmg isn't a big diference in high survivor as dmg reduction
7/7
Monday 20/06/2011, 21:55

And believe me, damage is not the problem of this deck. In all the games i've lost , it was because i losed 3 of the 4 rounds. That's what the dmg reductors are for.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals