Mono or Half when playing in Tourney?

Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:24
IBraveNX - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
IBraveNX - Master - Thunder StrikeEnglish - Thursday 05/04/2012, 17:24

I always use Mono when playing Tourney and I use Half in Deathmatch. With mono I know i'm going to have my bonus which has saved me a load of times but in clans there are never 7-8 solid 2-4 characters. If I used half I could have a better chance of winning but I always rely on my bonus. I currently use Nightmare as my Mono and Nightmare and Skeelz as my half. I'm looking at a deck that can get me into the top 100 because I currently come around 250th.

2/3
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Thursday 05/04/2012, 20:08

I use Junkz to get me in the top 100
3/3
nnjabanditpig - Hero - War Party English
Friday 06/04/2012, 01:13

If you rely on your bonus, then pick 2 clans with the same bonus so when you get a 3/1 split you still have 3 characters with the same bonus. It would be almost like playing mono, but you get the best of both clanse. For dt only very experienced dt players can do well with Nightmare or Skeelz, I would reccomend that pick a power or attack manipulation clan for dt. but it's up to you

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals