New Tourney

New Tourney
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 17:25
heartbeatracer - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
New Tourney
heartbeatracer - Imperator English - Tuesday 26/02/2008, 17:25

This will be a 32 person Tournament. The rules and regulations apply to those of the Elo tournament, except there are no clan restrictions. (Banned card restriction still applies!!!) If you don't know the Elo rules please go and check them. Tournament will be held in bracket form, and no byes will be issued.

The cost of Registration is 1550 (the extra 50 is just to pay for the card), and you will be sent a random common card to purchase and this will count as your registration fee. Once you have purchased the card Send me a PM to let me know so i can keep track of who has and hasn't paid the registration fee.

There are 32 spots open, and since I will be hosting I will not take part. If the 32 spots are not filled there will be a random pick of those that have paid registration to fill a correct bracket where no byes will be issued. (I'm trying to make this as fair as possible, so no free wins into the next round). Those remaining will be refunded in full!

The clints collected from registration will go to pay for prizes. Once the clints are all collected prizes will be chosen and I will let you know what they are. (Don't think i'm going to be cheap and bye cheap prizes and keep the rest for myself!) The top 5 will recieve prizes, and obviously the better prizes rewarded from the top down. (Don't try to talk me into better prizes, the prizes are what they are.)

2/9
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 19:44

(continued...)
Once a round begins, Contestants have 48 hours to get in touch with their opponent and play their match. After 48 hours If either player does not respond then the player who does not respond will forfeit the match. If neither player responds or does not post that their opponent hasn't responded then both will be Dis Q'd. If after 48 hours a match wasn't played, but both players had a good reason not to be able to play (I understand international times may be difficult to coordinate), then you have a 24 hour extended period to coordinate and complete the match.

Registration starts now and will continue for 2 weeks or until the 32 spots are taken!!!

Please leave your registration messages on here so i can keep track. The first 32 to claim a spot will be in the tournament and be sent the registration common card for 1550. If a player doesn't respond within any given time they will forfeit their spot, and the next in line will have the chance.

Good luck!
3/9
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 20:08

Oh right... When a match is over BOTH players must report the win or loss... A non report will lead to the assumption that the person that reported is correct. (I suggest screen caps of the match And you can send them to me later if a question on who won or lost comes up).
4/9
SperoSpera - Titan English
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 04:38

Nobody's gonna pay 1500 for a tourney... since it's a 32 man tourney, you should reduce the prices a bit.
5/9
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 06:16

Ok ok lol entree fee has been reduced to 800!
6/9
Lord Titan-AH - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 07:19

Yo changed the entry fee, why?
7/9
Lord Titan-AH - Titan - Legends of the Dark English
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 11:32

Uhmm, sorry sent ny message before you reply 800clintz and I'm in
8/9
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 14:54

Lol ok it appears 1500 plus a 50 clint price for the card is an appropriate price? That way A high priced car such as kenny of a Cr and be purchased as the 1st place prize, and other decent prizes for the rest of the 4 top 5. So i'm going to stick with 1550, and then selling me back the card i sell you ... I'm know i'm confusing haha
9/9
Saturday 01/03/2008, 03:37

Delete this topic

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals