Evo mode

Evo mode
Monday 25/12/2006, 10:29
Giako Darron - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Evo mode
Giako Darron - Veteran English - Monday 25/12/2006, 10:29

Who can explain me how to play welll in Evo mode???
« Previous123Next »

11/22
MistaGrimm - Legend English
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 11:35

So can i play EVO without changing my nickname?
12/22
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 12:01

U need to put EVO in your name, not unless you message your opponent that is is a EVO match beforehand.
GGs!
13/22
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 12:24

I do that before i start the fight , so i guess is ok
14/22
ACESWOLF - Legend - ACESWOLF Guild English
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 17:52

EVO CHEATERS how do I deal with them. I hate it They will have all maxed out cards and one not maxed out OR I get the guys that don't want to lose so they use 4,4,4 pills How do I stop this.
15/22
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 19:10

Easy... my personal defense is GraksmxxT and Uranus against those EVO cheaters... at least they give me a fighting chance whenever im challenged by All evolved cards...
16/22
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Tuesday 06/02/2007, 19:35

Evo is never in my name but i evo alot, i do ask before hand. however, noone has truly answered his question. evo is play to evolve your cards, the person whos turn is first puts 6 pillz on a UNEVOLVED CARD, the opponent puts a card out with no pillz, basically do give the person a higher chance of victory (unless in the room that has no randomazation in that case its a sure victory), then in the second fight the other person goes and puts 6 pillz on a UNEVOLVED CARD, this goes back and forth for the whole game, you don't play evo to win. you can play with unevolved cards in your deck that gives your opponent more xp when their card wins, it is not manditory to do this. if you do play with fully evoed cardsand you draw 3 fully evoed cards and one unevoed card and your opponent draws atleast 3 unevoed cards it is good sportsmanship to putt all your pillz on your unevoed card to show your opponent that you will let them lvl 3 of their cards. however this is no manditory either.
17/22
Wednesday 07/02/2007, 13:14

ACES TITANEVO im down with you at this one...not only they have all the cards maxed out they put like 6 pillz on them ... how am i suppose to lvl up my card if they have a lvl 5 card against my unevolved lvl 2? ...and this happens in the "warehouse room" where we "suppose" to lvl up our new cards
18/22
ACESWOLF - Legend - ACESWOLF Guild English
Thursday 08/02/2007, 02:18

EVO should be in the warehouse room Everyone should go there and EVO play
19/22
Thursday 08/02/2007, 10:31

Here is my solution, when playing in the Lost warehouse, the wins or losses are not counted. I'v never played there but there are people who dont want to tarnish their win/loss record, this is the reason why they cheat in the Dark Corners with 3-4 Evolved cards or Fury in their matches, especially in tournaments. I hope that you understand that if the wins/losses in the Lost warehouse are not recorded, more people will play there for the "pure" sake of just leveling up their cards. I for one would like to level up my cards in that situation.
GGs!
20/22
Thursday 08/02/2007, 16:44

I think EVO is already in the warehouse room (read the description under the room) .. But I cant understand why players who have no cards to evolve go there and waste my time or the others. ..This pisses me off!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals