Tournament Pairings Feb 24th - Mar 1

Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25

A lot of extensions had to be given this week, but that's ok. Players came to me and said, Hey Storm (or Hey Amanda) this and this happened. If more players in the early ranks had done that we wouldn't have had as many DQs.

At any rate, we're coming to the end of things, and it's getting really exciting to see who's going to come out on top.

Dailies Pod 1:

LargeMarge LoA vs Packersfan007 for placing.

OuC_Pein Advanced to try and take the first place spot! Congrats to OUC_Pein

OUC_Pein and Vanter have the week off while this match is decided.

US ELO:

LargeMargeLoA vs Vanter for placement.

DaexenWMD came out on top in his match, and has had a great streak thus far. Let's see if he can keep it up.

USMonoclan:

LittleTK WMD (Sentinels) vs RG365 LoA (Junkz)

This should prove to be an interesting match as the clan bonuses will be identical so it's coming purely down to the strength of the clans and the skill of the players.

Vanter came out on top in what he described as his toughest match yet! With a Roots vs Nightmare, Roots had a severe disadvantage not to mention Jade is an amazing player he had a lot against him and still pulled through. Good job on winning the fight to advance on to fight for 1st and second place Vanter! I'd also like to congratulate Vanter on being the only player to make it into all 3 top 4s!

Jade I need you to contact me with next week's clan. And of course you two get the week off.
« Previous12345Next »

2/47
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:35

UK Dailies:

As stated before all matches with CBP Fojtik were delayed.

So it's still:

CBP-Fojtik vs 1v-KF Raven

Gogalis and Tanto89 get another week off.

UK ELO

Uk ELO has first and 2nd place decided!

1 Pandaman triumphed over Cheese_14 to take 1st place! Congratulations Pandaman. Though Cheese still gets the 2nd place prize! Congratulations to both of you.

3rd and 4th is still to be decided.

1V-DarkEagle vs CBP-Fojtik

UK Monoclan:

UK Monoclan was the first group to reach the entirety of the Top 4 decided. And I lied. CBP_Fojtik also made a top 4 slot in all three events. Congratulations are in order for CBP_Fojtik!

1st: 1VT-DarkEagle
2nd: Raynos
3rd: CBP_Fojtik
4th: 1V-KF Raven (Because he was a bad little monkey, and I enjoy poking good natured fun at Raven )

And no people cannot get away with insulting people and then claiming it was good-natured fun later. We can tell the difference.

That said Congratulations to the Top 4 and Good Luck in the World Championships!

Your CRs will be handed out shortly, but I do have your prize money. Please send me cards in the following Amounts:

1VT-DarkEagle: 62,050
Raynos: 7250
CBP_Fojtik: 4850
1Vt-Raven: 0 (*snickers* But you can give me a card anyway *laughs*)

That's it! Good luck everyone!

StormWhisper
3/47
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/02/2008, 21:04

Note: What Storm is calling good natured fun is only good natured fun coming from her - (she's an admin and all that)

an admin calling a moderator "bad little monkey" = good natured fun

a moderator calling a moderator "bad little monkey" = acceptable if not taken too far - probably I would blacklist him for a day in exchange, on the same funny note

a player calling a moderator "bad little monkey" = 2 weeks on the blacklist

So you all have to grow up and become big, evil admins like storm, before you can start calling moderators "bad little monkeys"
4/47
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 24/02/2008, 21:18

For the game when I didn't report my clan, I have an excuse - storm misspelled my name every single time she posted, so I have all the necessary evidence to take legal actions against her I could have won the huge 4850 clintz and 50 cents prize

let's make a quick recap for my name
1 (a number in order to show up high in the list)
F (comes from my current guild - Fairplay)
KV (comes from my first guild Kings of Valachia)
Raven (the only part she managed to remember)

I would like to donate my 4th place prize for charity. If you could multiply the 0 clintz by 2, divide to 3, rounded down and distribute evenly to all players it would be great Storm
5/47
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 25/02/2008, 01:14

Yes my match with Vanter was tough. I also have send the clan that I'll be using next week
6/47
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Monday 25/02/2008, 01:32

@1f - KV Raven:
lol.. that's means 0..
7/47
Anger_HM - Hero - Hueco Mundo English
Monday 25/02/2008, 12:14

Could i play my match this week?

@storm..when i said that french side is too strong it is because even level 19 got better card than i have(referring to last thread) they even have General Cr ..
8/47
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Monday 25/02/2008, 16:23

"Though Cheese still gets the 2nd place prize! Congratulations to both of you"

yay a mod saiod congratz to me , if only i was first a 50k extra would be mine but im really happy with 2nd storm is the next stage still knockout or are we in groups???
9/47
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Monday 25/02/2008, 16:40

No fear pein we will hold our own against the french, and I can translate their frenchspeak for you
10/47
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 25/02/2008, 20:37

Raven: If you didn't have such a damn irritating name to spell I wouldn't mispell it. I'm not the one that uses a bunch of silly characters in front of my name.

Let's compare:

StormWhisper.

2 Words combined. Both common words which most people who made it through 3rd grade can spell. Difficulty: Easy

1F-KV Raven

A bunch of random letters followed by a simple word most people who made it through 3rd grade can spell. Difficulty: Obnoxious.

1: To represent 1 more than the amount of clintz you'll receive
FKV: Maybe some radio station's call letters?
Raven: A large black bird that eats eyeballs, and says Nevermore a lot

I could even learn to spell Fojtik's name, but you.. and your stinky random array of numbers and letters.. Pbbbbth!

@Darkeagle: Damn their vile Frenchspeak! Damn it to lower Hades! *giggles*

@Cheese: I don't know how Bigbivi will do it. And I must say, despite it being a meme that icon of yours is hilarious. I think it's my affinity for owls that makes me love it.

Ok and now for the "StormWhisper is a tard report" for this week. (It wouldn't be a complete week without one).

LargeMarge and Packersfan007 apparently fought last week (Go me...)

So the correct pairings for Dailies US:

OUC_Pein vs LargeMarge LOA (For 1st and 2nd)
Vanter vs Packersfan007 (for 3rd and 4th).

StormWhisper

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals