Tournament Pairings Feb 24th - Mar 1

Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25
StormWhisper - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
47 messages
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 24/02/2008, 20:25

A lot of extensions had to be given this week, but that's ok. Players came to me and said, Hey Storm (or Hey Amanda) this and this happened. If more players in the early ranks had done that we wouldn't have had as many DQs.

At any rate, we're coming to the end of things, and it's getting really exciting to see who's going to come out on top.

Dailies Pod 1:

LargeMarge LoA vs Packersfan007 for placing.

OuC_Pein Advanced to try and take the first place spot! Congrats to OUC_Pein

OUC_Pein and Vanter have the week off while this match is decided.

US ELO:

LargeMargeLoA vs Vanter for placement.

DaexenWMD came out on top in his match, and has had a great streak thus far. Let's see if he can keep it up.

USMonoclan:

LittleTK WMD (Sentinels) vs RG365 LoA (Junkz)

This should prove to be an interesting match as the clan bonuses will be identical so it's coming purely down to the strength of the clans and the skill of the players.

Vanter came out on top in what he described as his toughest match yet! With a Roots vs Nightmare, Roots had a severe disadvantage not to mention Jade is an amazing player he had a lot against him and still pulled through. Good job on winning the fight to advance on to fight for 1st and second place Vanter! I'd also like to congratulate Vanter on being the only player to make it into all 3 top 4s!

Jade I need you to contact me with next week's clan. And of course you two get the week off.
« Previous12345Next »

11/47
King Trex Cr - Hero English
Monday 25/02/2008, 20:49

Wow i didnt no u could cuss on here w/o bein reported but seein how ur an admin it dosent really matter
12/47
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 00:32

Lol poor storm, every week seems to get a little bit more confusing.

and ofcourse yay me
13/47
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 01:25

Storm - I still don't think those are the correct pairings for the US Dailies. Shouldn't LargeMarge and I battle it out to decide who will be playing Pein for the top spot? The last match schedule for POD 2 is listed below. Since both LM and I advanced, we should play the next round for placement (winner plays Pein while the loser plays Packersfan). Your insight would be appreciated.

Pod 2:
CMB-MigGui vs LargeMargeLoA
Sr Marinho vs Vanter
14/47
cheese_14 - Imperator English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 16:09

Storm is definetly a cool person we shall beat the french and bring glory to the USA, Canada and the UK (and in peins case Austrailia) and for those who are like O RLY? were like HELL YEAH!
15/47
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 19:54

*cries*

Ok.. Storm is a complete Tard ROUND 2!

Yes.. the Edited Daily pairings are wrong, as Storm has a "Learn to read" moment.

The correct pairings: (No really.. they're right this time)

OUC_PEIN and Packersfan007 get the week off.

LargeMarge LoA vs Vanter for final pairings.

*sighs* *Shoots self*

OUC_KIng Tier: I said damn. While we will allow little things like that, you start using the more... profound words and we'll have to have a talking. You cannot curse here. I probably stepped over the line in even saying what I did. Don't get ideas. We are human, and sometimes things slip our notice.

StormWhisper
16/47
Puppyboy - Guru English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 22:36

WOOOOOW never heard storm talk like dat
17/47
M0hamed - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 22:37

Thats a shame how can u stand urself to make a girl cry just for making one mistake

shame on u all
18/47
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 22:38

*takes the bullet for storm* no commiting suicide on my watch
19/47
Vanter - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 26/02/2008, 22:43

Can't we just blame 1f - KV Raven for the mess?^______^

Thanks for getting straighten it out!
20/47
Titan_AH - Titan English
Wednesday 27/02/2008, 12:46

@ Cheese_14 : Uhmm, I think OUC_Pein is from New Zealand, and knowing the two nations, I think he would take it as quite the insult being called an Aussie. LOL

@ Everyone : Good luck for the Face-Off with the other Nations, I still want to kick myself for not reading where I should have entered *sigh*. There are some awesome players here so I believe you all will do well, go kick but

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals