Cr cards in ELO tournaments

Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03
AoEM Tarr - Legend Česky

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite MercenariesČesky - Tuesday 02/01/2007, 03:03

I think that the rate of 3 Cr cards given per week is inappropriate cos if we take you have 3:25 chance of winning and about 1:4 to end up in top 25 (there are about hundred skilled players out there) you will have to play about 10 years before collecting all Cr cards... Sure, you can also buy them on market - but it will be somewhere over 10 milion clintzs (which will cost about 3.000 euro) or you will have to play two regular tournaments per day for about 15 years always ending in top 10 to earn 9M clintz... so I think that the Urban stuff should find another way how to distribute Cr cards among us players or increase number of cards given per one ELO tournament... I've already spent about 100 euro on this game and believe me that it is more than enough for student like me... I like this game much but I wont spend neither 3000 euro nor 10 years of my life just to collect Cr cards... I hereby call upon other players to support me in my request!!!
« Previous123456Next »

51/53
Alex Coelho - Novice Português
Thursday 01/03/2007, 21:08

lol you
52/53
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Thursday 01/03/2007, 23:32

Rogueknight, yep, you are definitely out of your league. Check your grammar first before you insult somebody. With regards to playing ELO, they have changed it. And, please tell your english teacher to provide a grammar tape for you. This is not an insult, this is what they call constructive critisism kid.
53/53
wmd angelo - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 02/03/2007, 12:42

Well , we close this argument while it supposed to argue about th ELO tournament( and not about sarcasms), by the way Kv Raven won 2 cr in two weeks , so you guys can see that it's possible...

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals