Plz Help The Noob Out!
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:29
Espada - 6 - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
Plz Help The Noob Out!
Espada - 6 - Novice English - Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:29

I am in need of a Fang Pi Clan.

Plz give me suggestions of a fairly cheap Either Mono or Some other Clan that would make a good Combo...Like Vortex

Plz Help The Noob Out!
« Previous12Next »

2/14
Rain-Teller - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 15:28

Nakata
Sayura
Unagi
Kati
Lehrg
C Blade
Neloe
Sunder

23* but it's quite cheap And hopefully quite versatile.
3/14
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 15:29

24*, my bad.
4/14
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 15:40

Really ?suggesting a 24* deck?
5/14
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 16:06

I taken 4 cheapest Vortex and pretty much 4 cheapest FPC. FPC's 5*s are rather expensive.
Makes perfect sense
Guy can upgrade it once he will find more clintz or come to conclusion that deck isn't as playable as he would wish it to be.
6/14
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 17:13

Fpc and Vortex are already weak by them selves imagine a 24 star deck
7/14
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 18:21

If you were to go with that deck I would suggest at least replacing Unagi with Yu Mei. She is about the same price and will bring the deck up to 25 stars. She is definitely a bit better since she isn't shut down by SoA(stop opponent's ability).

Though what that deck really needs, despite how expensive it would be, is replacing Kati with Kuei. His revenge would have some synergy with Vortex.

FPC may not be the best clan to start out in ELO with though. Before the bans they were pretty much the worse clan in ELO, now they are better but you still might struggle until you can afford some of their better cards.
8/14
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 18:36

@ St3f
Vortex aren't weak. They are easily ELO 1300+ half decks. And please stop crying about 1 star. It's just one star. People win with 26 stars in T2.

@ Puddin Tame
Agreed. I didn't think of Yu Mei, my fault. The problem with FPC is that if you are your budget you cannot really get a decent half deck. What one would need is something like: Chan, Kuei / Hattori (perfectly Kerozinn), Fei and Nakata / Unagi or Sayura / Yumi (perfectly Marlysa). That is easily over 10k clintz.
9/14
Snowman LoA - Hero - Legends of America English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 19:08

I use Bangers with my Fang Pi Clang
10/14
rejoin - Guru - DUNYAP-U-B-DRAGONSB-H_A_K_A_N Deutsch
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 20:26

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1440533
this one isn't expensive... and im at 1304 elo atm. Generally Freaks are cheap and quite good in half decks. Tho u'll have to get their powerfull cards like Olga, Bogdan, Grudj, Baldovino, Wolfgang... Soushee and Esmeralda are good fillers. Vortex, Pussycats, Jungos are good clans to combine with, tho most other Clans work nicely too... just get some Damage Reducers.
I'd say elo is a lot about experience, you gotta find out how most ppl play and react to certain card combinations.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals