Thursday 01/07/2010, 23:48
Z4KALW3 - Guru

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Piranas/All stars split for this week!
Z4KALW3 - Guru - Thursday 01/07/2010, 23:48

deleted

-

Built with Caelus's release in mind. Lots of Skeelz and All Stars running amok. SoB will take care of All Stars nasty -2, while All Stars can handle caelus and his pupils.

I'm trying to build my decks so the weakest hand retains a blanket of active bonuses. Here, the weakest draw is:

Hawkins
Smokey Cr/Tyd
Stacey
Jessie

Still very formidable and both bonuses are active. Some of the hands here are /very/ nasty.
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Exuritas - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Friday 02/07/2010, 10:28

Kang + robb might be better than Striker + Stacey =)
3/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 02/07/2010, 13:59

I doubt that, quite a lot actually.

Rates and comments please guys!

PS - the pill manipulation /more/ than makes up for the lesser damage on the weaker hands.
4/12
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Friday 02/07/2010, 14:44

Hmm I like seeing pill manipulators if they aint aided by a Leader (that makes it totally unfair) why? Because I just try to pick my moment to win a fight and other times I let them have a 1/2 pill advantage for what 2 damage, at least I still have my "big cards" ready to win! What about a 3-1 split? then only 1 bonus is active, are split decks not inferior to mono decks cause in mono you always have your bonus unless against Nightmare/pirahnas?
5/12
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Friday 02/07/2010, 14:53

Kang is just potent against caelus.. thats the main reason why people consider him for this week..
6/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 02/07/2010, 15:12

Kang is good against caelus, sure, but this deck isn't /just/ for fighting Caelus. all of the All Stars in this deck can beat Caelus pill for pill, and Stacey comes out on top with +1 power.
7/12
Friday 02/07/2010, 18:44

Ps why is Hawkins Noel less rated than his twin Hawkins?
8/12
Friday 02/07/2010, 18:59

Dont know from playing these cards but Robb and Stacey would be a good pair of cards, a 8/2 with - 2 0pp power? Ghastly, SoB dosent hurt much unless its playing vs attack manipulating clan and soa dosent hurt much either as 6 power, -2 opp power is still a strong ability, even vs attack manipulators, as there power will likely be the same or lower than her.
9/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 02/07/2010, 19:20

"SoB dosent hurt much unless its playing vs attack manipulating clan"

SoB hurts a lot more than that. Takes away power/attack manipulation; turns off SoA bonus; shuts down poison, + life, defeat, etc...

With all the All Stars decks running rampant this week, SoB is a good choice.

Robb I love, but I much prefer the higher base stats here for more stability. This deck isn't about KOing, it's about winning those rounds. The pill manipulation really helps in this regard, and there are still a few two hit KO opportunities to be had.

Hawkins Noel is just a less powerful card. He has +1 damage, and his -pillz is a lot more threatening, especially with it's low minimum. The threat of depleting your Opp's pill reserves always seems to cause more panic than adding to your own.
10/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Friday 02/07/2010, 19:36

I meant to put:

Hawkins Noel is just a less powerful card. Hawkins is superior as he has has... and so on.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals