Click here if you forgot your password.

Caelus tips?

Caelus tips?
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 04:38
On3- Zecueid - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Caelus tips?
On3- Zecueid - Titan - The Fellowship of the RingEnglish - Tuesday 01/06/2010, 04:38

I finally got a Caelus. However I don't seem to be winning games with him. might be my deck problem. Can anyone recommend me decks that have gone 1300+ ELO points with Caekus? Mono / half decks? half decks with wat clan?

Thanks in advance.

2/6
Hybrid069 - Hero - The Hybrids English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 08:02

I once went up against Caelus, Dwan, Thomas and Sasha. This week is hell for my deck.
3/6
UM_Fnord - Titan English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 09:39

You see a lot of attack manipulation to counter Caelus. Mono Skeelz should work fine if you add some att manip cards like Danae and Sasha plus staples like Chiara, probably Praxie and Sandro. I would throw in Dwan for DR and high damage and Liam for SOA (kills Oshitsune and Caelus). From my (limited) experience I found that once Caelus is in your hand your opponent is so fixated on him that you can easily sneak in some lower damage and win without the massive dmg from Caelus.
4/6
williebobo - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 16:56

Caelus + All Stars = win
5/6
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 17:19

Williebobo is right, All Stars and Caelus are great. You need an Att manipulation card/clan, or a power manipulation. For this week i would use:

Caelus
Chiara
Praxie
Redra
Striker
Marina
Jessie/Stacey
Ashley, for dm
6/6
LoA-Heitah - Senior English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 04:16

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals