Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
When I crack 1300, it is usually this deck that does it.
1. No Random
2. There isn't really a standard opening or trick to this deck. Just remember that you don't have to use the Courage abilities on Kerry or Anita. Don't be afraid to push them if you see an opening that can let you pick up easy damage.
3. Stability. Note that this deck is stable against Roots, GHEIST, Piranas and Nightmare. It has decent damage, SoA, SoB, a Stop character, good power, DR. Nearly everything you could ask for. It has very very few weaknesses in the ELO.
These are my favourite post 1300e decks so far:
Wither & Bloom
Taljion's Targe is my most stable. Gets me to 1300e easily whenever I put the effort in. My record is 1335e, but I haven't really tried to break that.
The Dead Lights was my second time past 1330e, drawing all three all stops in the same hand in a 2/2 split is devastating.
Wither & Bloom I don't play with any more, but it was a lot of fun poisoning and DRing when my hand was favourable. The dual SoA setup might seem like overkill, but the ability coupled with the 8 power really tore through defences.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1279822 - my current deck, i like it alot because double soa
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1202664&commentLanguage=2 my 1375 deck.
1. No Random.
2. Low pill Shakra. High pill Smokey.
3. Lots of stops which are key in elo. The pill gain comes in handy. Oh and did I say Shakra?
I usually put 2 pills on Shakra it beats most people as they think its a bluff
Strategy: I would think it's quite obvious what you do with this deck. Pill drain + attack manipulation. You can play it in Random or No-Random as it is not overly dependent on exactness, you'll more often than not be above your opponent's attack count.
If you want to get technical while playing this deck, you can bluff the pill drainers, which will still do their job of draining pills due to their clan bonus.