Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
Taljion's Slightly Lesser Targe
1375e so far, will push for more tomorrow.
A guild mates deck got me over 1200 rather quickly and to 1300 in a few battle. I stopped at that point, however my friend went on and hit 1400 with this so its really a matter if you want to play on or not.
That's no good any more, Uranus is staff banned and probably will be for some time.
Chiara could splash for the clan if you don't like the remaining 3*s.
Well you can use jane ramba as a 2 star semi evo over wiston and have an attacker in place for uranus with the current bans.
I'm not sure about Ramba as a 2*, her DR isn't great enough to give up 2 damage. At least, imo.
-Nevermore- the same guild mate that made that last deck hit 1445 using her as a 2* mono junta so thats a debatable factor.
Of course it's debatable. But one guy scoring that high does not suggest her value as a 2* in a general sense is worth it.
Either way, it's entirely preference based.
1302 Freaks/Roots deck
Oh forgot to say =) its for no Random