Please post your 1300+ elo decks here. Please specify the following:
1. What mode you played it on, normal or no random.
2. Key strategic points. Example, I use 1 pill on Arkn as an opener.
3. Why your deck has been successful.
Last week I hit 1310 with this deck: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1180359
1. I used normal mode.
2. 1 pill opener Arkn. Phyllis 1 pill card typically used in 3rd round or opener. Rolph and Oshitsune are must winners. Don't underestimate the power of Pan.
3. Lots of stops. Variety: Life gain, dmg reduction, life removal, power reduction.
1315 atm, no random =P
strategy varies a lot depending on what cards u are facing and what cards u draw.
Well of course play a Freak on the first turn if the poison bonus is there. How many pills to use may vary a lot but i usually wouldnt do a full bluff on the first turn, since poisons too good to waste. Once poison is in, ppl will expect u to put very low pills on the next card, cause it wont do damage (poisons gonna tap down that damage anyways). However, if u got 2 reducers in your hand u can now just push a card like Rico or Grudj through and the match may already be won, because your opponet can't do enough damage anymore... of course getting Freaks poison and Amanies lifegain trough usually wins the match, however ppl are gonna expect that.
Hey , want a deck to make more that 1300 ? You are in luck ! http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1441306&list That's my deck ! It is great for the week and if you try it , I am sure you will make 1300 and above like me .... check my acc and you will see my curent elo and you will believe me .... hope you like it
Mono Gheist New ELO
Dolly makes a good opener, with bluffs against lower level players and pilling against higher ones. Sub-20 has a tendency to throw a lot against her and higher levels put in 3-4 to beat a bluff.
Luba's ability to beat down 6/8s like Fuzz, Cliff and Nahema is amazing in the current meta.