Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Another new deck that I think isn't actually that great.

Wednesday 22/09/2010, 23:43
LetheanTears - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTYEnglish - Wednesday 22/09/2010, 23:43

deleted

Could you take a peak and comment?

2/4
cockcock - Veteran English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 01:10

With all the GHEIST and Roots out there lately, I'd say you're at a bit of a short rope.
3/4
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 03:36

This week has Noodile banned, so Roots decks won't be showing up as much. Ghiest has Rolph almost banned, at 5%, but then again he would just be replaced with Wardom. I guess you can use this deck to pull yourself up to 1200 or so, then switch off to a deck more stable to SoA. Then again, my highest Elo is 1321, so I'm not sure if I should be giving you advice
4/4
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 23/09/2010, 07:40

@ CockCock - Yeah, pretty much. The Cats & Vortex are kinda meh without their abilities.

@RedPopsicle - Better advice than most people, most people just say "X card to Y card" and rarely ever got beyond that. But, unfortunately, you're just preaching to the choir. I already know what this deck is capable of. But it's the thought that counts, so thanks anyways.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals