Tuesday 28/09/2010, 03:12
Omicron - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Phyllis or Mawpin?
Omicron - Guru - Open CasketEnglish - Tuesday 28/09/2010, 03:12

Here's the deck: Sexyyyyy.
you can spread it around all you like. :3

I don't know which one would fit better, or if it doesn't really matter.
You could say that Phyllis isn't affected by DRs, but her min 4 makes it situational...just like Mawpin's revenge ability.

Thoughts on who is better, and ways to improve the deck?

Thanks.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
Zee Deveel - Master English
Tuesday 28/09/2010, 16:30

The answer is obviously...Eadh!
Eadh is not situational at all and he already achieves what Mawpin is trying to achieve
3/13
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 00:20

I prefer Mawpin simply because her 4 damage is any-time.

She can also be used without her ability to send out a sneaky fury KO in the right situations.
4/13
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 01:03

Mawpin because she is a 8/4 with her ability and Phyllis is 7/1 and 7/4 with her ability
5/13
Lucy 19 - Novice English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 01:24

I'll vote for Phyllis.

Nightmare is not affected for those clans which have Stop opp. ability as bonus, only by those cards which stop the abilty as an abilty.
This means: she is a perfect opener. GHEIST/Roots don't affect her, DRs don't affect her, high attack bonus don't affect her. 7 is a nice power.
So, the question is: is the opponent going to waste his/her SoA against Phyllis so her makes only 1 point damage. Don't think so.
You can make a bluff with Phyllis, the average waste of 1-3 pilz or being aggresive (7 is a solid power) if you think your opponent expects you to waste just 1-3 pilz.

So, Phyllis has only one enemy: SoAs. Mawpin has 2 enemies: SoAs and her revenge, that makes her pretty predictable.
I have defeated most of Mawpins I've found ind my way.
6/13
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 02:46

Mawpin is a situational Tyd which is always good.
7/13
Lucy 19 - Novice English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 03:21

I will explain again my reasons in a schematic way.
The question is: how can you combat Phyllis and Mawpin?

Phyllis:
1) Pilling.
2) Using a card with SoA as an ability.

Mawpin:
1) Pilling.
2) Using a card with SoA as an ability.
Plus
3) Losing intentionally the previous round.
4) Using a DR.

I find Phyllis pretty more advantageous.
8/13
TheTopHat - Veteran - Open Casket English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 03:47

I rather Mawpin because you can use some sneaky tactics, mawpin's revenge is not the thing to laugh about, and 8/4 2* card from Nightmare is very scary you know.
9/13
Zee Deveel - Master English
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 09:56

Soz my mom came in when I was supposed to be studying and i panicked and posted . So continuation:

The answer is obviously...Eadh!
Eadh is not situational at all and he already achieves what Mawpin is trying to achieve and can deal a straight 3 damage that can be used anytime unlike Phyllis. With all the new shiny 2* cards in nightmares, people just overlook Eadh. His only undoing is his 3 damage which is one less than those of the two mentioned. Also, when without his SoB, when he's SoAed his stats are 6/3, still very solid unlike Mawpin (5/4) and phillys(7/1),He's not situalional, he's powerful, and only deals one less damage than Mawpin and phyillis.
10/13
HighFidelity - Titan - Open Casket Deutsch
Wednesday 29/09/2010, 14:03

Mawpin or Eadh. i just don't like Phyllis.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals