Sarkrohm,and there greatness

Friday 10/09/2010, 04:14
IM _Miterman - Senior

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
IM _Miterman - Senior - Friday 10/09/2010, 04:14

People think that just because there bonus is lower than Uppers that Sakrohm is bad
WRONG Sakrohm is so much better
Here is why
Half deck with Montana
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1494302&list
Best elo with the deck :1259
Tips
Sigma is a win
Sigma is a must win so play her with about 5-7 pillz and spend the rest on life gainers
Tip 2
Octavia is not just a DR
Octavia is a soild 7/3,Don't forget that
Tip 3
Juatyu is common
Juatyu is a very common Elo card and people pill him about 3-6 so that makes himm a great bluff

Full Sakrohm
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1494313&list
Tip 1
Nemestic is better than you thought
Nemestic is commonly played with 0 pillz so it's easy to get his 2 damage by using 1-2 pillz
Tip 2
Petra is deadly
Petra is a great card,so great people wil probly play 1 pill or 6 to beat her so if it's not necisary to win play about 4 pillz
Tip 3
Wakai is underatted
Wakai is a more of a attacker than Nenestic but People still play him with 0 pillz so play him with 2 and he will most likely win

Well thats all folk's
2 things we've leared
1:Sarkrohm is better than we thought
2: i just wrote 1213 words!!!

Your friendly neighborhood miterman
« Previous12Next »

2/14
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 10/09/2010, 05:04

If you didn't noticed Space mafai was only 24 stars and Space walk was only 11204 clintz ATM
And rate my presets up
3/14
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Friday 10/09/2010, 10:14

Uh you should really consider putting Sigma in that bottom deck instead of Caciope. I mean, she's the 2nd best poison card in the game (after sylth) in my opinion. An 8/1 3* with -8 attack makes her virtually unstoppable turn one. Does 8 damage by turn 4; she should be in every Sakrohm deck. Also I would change Embolt to either Lunatik or Na Boh. Na Boh is perfect for a slow bleed kind of deck, you poison, gain some life with one of your three life gainers and sit back and wait to win 11-4.
4/14
IM _Miterman - Senior
Saturday 11/09/2010, 02:25

Thanks for the advice but cacopice much better againtsSOA and I wantes to show that he's underatted
5/14
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 11/09/2010, 04:31

Big nailed it. Caciope isn't underrated, he's just bad. On a side note, Sakrohm lost it's touch with the ban of Uranus.
6/14
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 11/09/2010, 06:27

Caciope is only good as a 1* filler. Mono Sakrohm are gonna be weak against SOAs no matter what, so don't worry about it and just use the best cards available.
7/14
IM _Miterman - Senior
Sunday 12/09/2010, 01:43

Cacopice is as good as any card I've almost every game I've played with him
8/14
IM _Miterman - Senior
Sunday 12/09/2010, 16:42

I wanted to show what other good cards there are because this was targeted to new players to get into tthe Sakrohm
9/14
subclavianHoA - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 13/09/2010, 05:42

Caciope, at 3*s, has the exact same stats as Nata, except Nata has a Stop: damage +3 ability. So if you like Caciope, I recommend giving Nata a try
10/14
IM _Miterman - Senior
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 00:54

Thanks for the advice

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals