Using your votes, Ban or Keep?

Wednesday 06/10/2010, 02:43
redeemeraz - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
redeemeraz - Veteran English - Wednesday 06/10/2010, 02:43

Since starting UR I have always used my votes to Keep my favorite cards. This has never seemed to work, and the cards are always banned. Not seeing the results makes me feel my votes dont count.

How does everyone else use their votes? Did everyone also give up on trying to keep their cards, and now just try to ban others. Would being able to see the results help cause people to vote to keep more?
« Previous12Next »

2/12
D J Korr Cr - Hero - *PLUSH OF INGENUITY* English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 05:22

I always vote to ban the cards.

Consider this, when you are using your vote to save a card, you are also helping the voting to get over the 5% for that card, so that might backfire in the long run.
3/12
-0ImprintX - Novice English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 06:17

I just vote to ban because if those cards are banned, mine wont be (to a certain extent)
4/12
Puddin Tame - Guru English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 07:32

I usually vote to ban.

In the old system it seemed like there were a lot of cards/clans that could use a bit more banning so I rarely voted to keep.

Sometimes I vote to keep if there is a clan that seems to get banned a lot even though its kinda underwhelming or amply banned already.
5/12
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 11:55

I vote to keep since i want to play Roots again, but with 7 cards banned every week that's sadly not gonna happen. and they are over 5% at all the time anyway...

but before that i usually voted to ban
6/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 06/10/2010, 17:41

I vote to ban because i don't mind if one or two of my cards are banned as long as a card i don't like is banned.
7/12
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 01:20

I vote 2 keep due 2 the following complicated reason. Lets give a situation assuming if u vote 2 keep u get Toro but Oshitsune runs free now ur chance of u geting Toro and ur opinent geting Oshitsune are even right but u dont run into Nightmare everytime so as a resultr it is statistically more effective 2 keep cards and besides arent enough cards banned already i just wish the length wasnt so lengthy srry got of topic but wutever
8/12
RedPopsicle - Veteran English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 06:06

I spread my bansauce all over the nearest card to 5%. Unless it's like Uranus or Gil, then I just ban the next card down.
9/12
Lunien - Guru English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 07:06

I almost always vote to ban - I get by just fine with the bans, might as well make it harder for someone else and give me the advantage. I only ever voted to keep Slyth around, though before she got staff banned I stopped playing mono Jungo, so all bans from there on. I ban Rescue/Roots/5% Mark, in that order.
10/12
URHunter - Titan English
Thursday 07/10/2010, 09:18

You would ban Mark? he is not that threatening.

P.S. 100% ban.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals