Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
203 messages
Iphone app new version & Android
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03

Hello all,

I have a message from Fraggle for you

«Quite a lot of things to tell you today.

Apple asked us to remove Tapjoy free credits system (Apple decided it was forbidden).

An updated iPhone version will be released very soon without this free credits system. It will also be 100% retina (except last minute problem). Instead of Tapjoy, there will be a free clintz system in exchange for viewing video ads but unfortunately it will be less interesting for you (and us). If you Don’t want to lose the free credits system, do not update.
As we’ve been caught on the hop, we haven’t had time to add more features to this update (solo mode, slots, etc.) but it will be the case later.

Android: our tech service provider for the porting has unfortunately not been satisfactory (delay, quality of the code) so we changed our mind. Our new strategy is to take the flash version of the site (with some additions) and to transform it in an android application. The problem is that only powerful Android phones are able to run Flash. The list of compatible phones is available here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/
It should be available on the Android Market by the end of the year.

If you have questions Don’t hesitate to ask.»

I'll do by best to answer and I'm sure Fraggle will come around here to answer too
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

191/203
Gupz - Guru English
Monday 12/11/2012, 21:18

By the way I would be happy to pay for this as a Paid app if it was as good as the website game!
192/203
-Levi - Guru English
Thursday 28/02/2013, 06:59

In samsung galaxy GRAND is it available urban-rivals?
193/203
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 28/02/2013, 08:38

Please make it compatible with my HTC wildfire s
194/203
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 28/02/2013, 16:45

Android phones must be compatible with Android 2.4 and Adobe Air at least to be able to use our application.
195/203
VeeBee - Veteran English
Tuesday 21/05/2013, 04:42

Hi, I just downloaded the Android game but I have been a long time UR player already. I tried logging on using my existing account but it wouldn't let me. Creating a new account works but I of course want my existing account to be usable on the mobile version.
196/203
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 22/05/2013, 00:44

Veebee - contact CS, this isn't the proper place to ask. Past that, this topic is very, very old. We try to avoid necrobumping without good reason

For quick access - http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/staff/contactus.php

You'll get replies through email
197/203
jakobdam - Imperator - Urban Street Wolves English
Friday 31/05/2013, 09:09

IPhone version has some minor annoying issues:

1) When viewing a card during play, you can't scroll in the text for the card. This can be extra annoying if you look at certain abilities that you don't know.

2) Clans that of which you don't own any characters, cannot be viewed at all, which is a shame, because purchasing new characters from a clan you don't have, becomes impossible through the market place.

That was the only issues I could find...
198/203

Updated. working well in htc explorer
199/203
DNZL-LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Wednesday 05/06/2013, 04:48

If anyone has an older version of the app i need a copy..my ipod touch runs 4.2.1 so if anyone has a version they could possibly email me, PM me nd ill tell u how to get to the file itself if u need help...thx
200/203
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 09/06/2013, 00:57

Admins will you update the android app to return the check box [ ENABLE FREE PILLS ]

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals