Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
203 messages
Iphone app new version & Android
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 13/10/2011, 15:03

Hello all,

I have a message from Fraggle for you

«Quite a lot of things to tell you today.

Apple asked us to remove Tapjoy free credits system (Apple decided it was forbidden).

An updated iPhone version will be released very soon without this free credits system. It will also be 100% retina (except last minute problem). Instead of Tapjoy, there will be a free clintz system in exchange for viewing video ads but unfortunately it will be less interesting for you (and us). If you Don’t want to lose the free credits system, do not update.
As we’ve been caught on the hop, we haven’t had time to add more features to this update (solo mode, slots, etc.) but it will be the case later.

Android: our tech service provider for the porting has unfortunately not been satisfactory (delay, quality of the code) so we changed our mind. Our new strategy is to take the flash version of the site (with some additions) and to transform it in an android application. The problem is that only powerful Android phones are able to run Flash. The list of compatible phones is available here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplatform/certified_devices/
It should be available on the Android Market by the end of the year.

If you have questions Don’t hesitate to ask.»

I'll do by best to answer and I'm sure Fraggle will come around here to answer too
« Previous12...789101112...2021Next »

91/203
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 03/11/2011, 19:48

The tourney times got moved from the even hours to the odd hours somehow.

Thats because in the uk and france hours went back 1 hour on the 29th at 2pm
92/203
heavysuit - Imperator English
Friday 04/11/2011, 01:32

Any chance for a webOS app?
93/203
superdown - Legend English
Saturday 05/11/2011, 16:59

There is daylight saving in place in some parts of the world changing the dt times for some countries
94/203
SouldeathReap - Senior English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 04:48

You were saying that for the android app. it will be able to work on android phone that have flash on them. Will the android app for urban rivals work on android tablets that have flash on them too?
95/203
Kahkolii - Senior English
Sunday 06/11/2011, 19:19

I don't know if this bug has been posted or not or that I'm the only one who encountered it, but when the opponent get's through with a -Life or a Poison, it looks as if it affects them, but after the little animation, they're life stays the same but mines is affected.
96/203
Lids-TCA - Guru - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 13/11/2011, 15:13

@gunner64UK i have the same thing. Its for anything that "removes" (poison, -life, pill manipulation)

Where are the free clintz videos they mentioned?
97/203
gallago - Imperator English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 19:00

WHY BLAIM APPLE IF IT WAS "FORBIDDEN" THEN HOW COME NONE OF THERE OTHER GAMES (JUST THIS ONE ) HAVE HAD THIS RULE FORCED ON THEM (STRANGE) just tring to get more money from us , check with apple if you dont believe me just urban rivals . can u please put this on as ive not insulted any one just spoke truth
98/203
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 15/11/2011, 19:07

Yeah.. I've noticed that other iPhone apps can still receive points from TapJoy... I feel a bit deceived. I agree with gallago.. only less demanding o.o lol. But please respond to this, UR Staff. How come other apps can still use TapJoy? And is there any way you can give free credits through tapjoygames.com? I asked this a while back and got an answer that you'll look into it... any updates on it?
99/203
OC-Vanity - Hero - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 04:52

Now my main question is this:

All these people with Iphones get free credits from tapjoy or whatever, will there be a similar function for the android? As in will there be any way to obtain free credits from the app? I would like to think my $250 phone does something nice too
100/203
BigCee - Imperator Deutsch
Wednesday 16/11/2011, 13:20

I updated This would have been nice as a public warning on login.

« Previous12...789101112...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals