Miss Clint City 2012

Miss Clint City 2012
Wednesday 19/09/2012, 17:47
Garg CR - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
201 messages
Miss Clint City 2012
Garg CR - Titan English - Wednesday 19/09/2012, 17:47

Summer is drawing to its end but the temperature is not going to dip in Clint City. Miss Stella will have to her crown to another Lady. Discover all candidates and vote for the one you prefer on our Facebook page. With Oraya, Sheryl, Kalindra and Ivy, this year will be highly competitive.1st phase: From September 17 to October 1, elect the 7 most beautiful candidates on your Facebook page. You will be able to vote for 7 groups of 5 candidates.2nd phase: From October 3 to 12, vote for the winners of each group in the previous phase.
« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

31/201
MobiusWyrm - Colossus - Second 2 None English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 15:49

Fanny won the last round.

New round has 6 (I thought it was 7 rounds of 5)
Tsuka, Qorah, Sheryl, Yoshida, Oraya, Lena
32/201
Keelatay - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 15:51

@Czyngis I hope they don't do that, then I would have to quit the game entirely.
33/201
icypaw - Hero - Frozen Paw Guild English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 16:04

Making the votes on facebook doesnt help. I dont want to have to check UR for the character everytime i wanna vote.
34/201
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 16:15

@Czyngis Cohen

Don't give them ideas.
35/201
l0gin4me - Imperator - L'Empire des Sectes English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 18:18

Near as I can tell these are the previous winners (and their clans):
Miss Chloe (Sentinel)
Miss Lulabee (Ulu Watu)
Miss Jessie (All Stars)
Miss Stella (Sakrohm)
I think other clans deserve their turn to win so I will not be voting for anyone from those four clans (including everyone's favorite Oraya).

Regarding the fact that voting is hosted on facebook, agree with everyone that this is stupid. Not only does it force some users to create an account they may not want to vote, but (as icypaw pointed out) it makes it really troublesome to see who you are voting for. I would have created a series of free events with no rewards. Each to vote for a character you just have to enroll in that character's event. This ensures that no person can vote for a character multiple times with one account, though it does allow people to vote for multiple characters.
36/201
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 18:42

@login
No worries, Oraya seems to be falling behind Yoshida and Sheryl. Now there's just Fanny for you to worry about (So far)
37/201
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 19:01

Czyngis Cohen: I have liked all the updates and Miss Clint City isn't gone. You just have to vote on facebook and like i said you don't even have to make a real life facebook account just make one for your Urban Rivals account.
38/201
Blackseraphy - Imperator English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 19:45

I also question of you having this event on facebook. I was looking forward to this event and now I am not allowed to participate. You should have made it so that every urban rival account over level 10 or something can vote in your own webpage if you fear people would vote multiple times, or something. Taking it outside of your own pages was at least to me very unfortunate idea.

Even though it is prolly too late I wish you would reconsider.

And no I won't make myself facebook account just to vote on this not even a fake one.
39/201
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 20:59

And what about if someone fixed the election with non-UR players so say Klaws would win?
40/201
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 20/09/2012, 21:34

Will Diana be in the competition? If not, I'm for Yoshida. Too bad she's all covered up so she won't get as many votes

« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals