Daily Tournaments: Separation of the Standard and Extended formats

Monday 01/10/2012, 11:37
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 01/10/2012, 11:37

As well as the rotation of the Standard format, we are pleased to announce that the separation of the Standard and Extended formats in the Daily Tournaments has been achieved!

See below for further details of what this change involves:

- The two tournaments will be separated in your history according to their deck format. You can find your tournament history at the following address: /game/tournaments/history/

- A lottery for players ranked in the first 150 in a daily tournament will now be held for each of the two formats (Standard DT and Extended DT). Each tournament format will have its own prize of 5 CRs that will be distributed according to current lottery game rules. 10 CRs will therefore be distributed every day.

- There will also be a jackpot for each tournament.

- However, for technical reasons the two tournaments will take place at the same time (at even hours of the day) 
Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous123456Next »

31/53
windir - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 02/10/2012, 19:41

A question coz everyone wait for answer, FROM NOW ONE WE CAN PARTICIPATE AT 2 Lotery for Cr's ?? 1 at extend and 1 at standard ? or is just 1 ?

I would like to know the answer too. I got just one message yesterday.
32/53
star brute - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 01:37

Kay this i cool but what we really needed was a 25* format for daily tournament with no elo restrictions.
33/53
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 02:26

Yesh, we can get participation bonus for BOTH tourneys. (i know i did)

yesh. we probably can get 2 credits and possibly also participate in the 2 lotteries. (i haven't experienced this, but i did get participation on one and top 150 lottery for the other - so this would mean that it should be possible to get both if you get the top 150 on both)

oh, and +1 on what star brute is saying... standard 25 would be grand.

W
34/53
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 02:27

Yes, windir, you can be in both.
35/53
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 03:20

Interesting. Definitely a step in the right direction for Standard, though I maintain that it's going to need more balance to be taken as seriously as most of the established game modes.
36/53
-27- - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 10:27

In the standard deck mode it says
Your Deck can only contain characters authorized in Standard mode

it means all cards with the S symbol right? i have Bianca, Frankie Hi, Harold, Herman, Jose Star, Kazayan, Maurice and Samantha...no elo bannded card, 25 stars deck. but it has an X on the Your Deck can only contain characters authorized in Standard mode stated in the rules of standard in the deck. where can i find the updated list of the authorized characters?

thank you
37/53
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 15:25

@-27-, It's strange how Samantha and Frankie Hi say that they are viable for standard when they were released in 2006. Technically they should not be viable as the cutoff for cards viable for standard is Oct 2, 2009. That being said, there must be some parts UR forgot to take out from standard... At least in terms of that background.

This only supports the needing of a type 1...
38/53
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 16:02

Starter cards are legal in Standard, Tititoro.
39/53
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 16:31

Are Samantha and Frankie Hi starter cards? Cause I think starter cards are left in standard regardless of age.
40/53
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 03/10/2012, 17:35

@Tito
They're starter deck cards, like Janine, Luba, Krahl, Gheistling, Endo,Wheeler, Cyan, Erzsebet, Caciope, Thomson and Ice Jim. At least, don't know if there's others.

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals