Click here if you forgot your password.

If LD's were able to sell...

Sunday 01/09/2013, 17:47
Wakayama3 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Wakayama3 - Imperator - The United Fans of HomestuckEnglish - Sunday 01/09/2013, 17:47

I came across this intresting idea in my mind. What if the LD's were sellable? At what price-range do you think it would be sellable? Just a funny thought... who will be the most expensive?? Or on the other side, most cheap??

Harrow Ld
Kreenk Ld
Sylvia Ld
Futoshi Ld
Bikini Joe Ld
Tiwi Ld
Jaxx Ld
Magistrado Ld
Hopper Ld
Travis Ld
Naja Ld
Bella Ld
Dudley Ld
Bonnie Ld
Lois Ld
Scott Ld
Krazan Ld
Dobbs Ld
Valentina Ld
Andy Ld
Lianah Ld
Gail Ld
Fhtagn Ld

2/7
DUC-San - Titan - Dutch Urban Crew English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 18:04

I think:
Most expensive: Bonnie, Andy, Lois, Futoshi, Magistrado
Cheapest: Bella, Naja, Travis, Bikini Joe, Sylvia
4/7
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 01/09/2013, 21:05

They would probably sell for as much as leaders do now,since they're easily obtainable cards as legendaries.
5/7
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 19:20

Depends on whether they would be available in the packs.

If not then their prices would sky rocket right after their introduction. Since nobody would have more than one LD i guess good LD cards would be around 500k or even more and the bad one around 100k or less. Slowly their prices would decrease after each LD mission release.

If they would be available in the packs then the best LD would be around 7-8k and the bad one around 250 clintz.
6/7
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Wednesday 04/09/2013, 19:39

I'll try to answer this by asking another question: "How many Clintz are 10 Credits worth?"
Answer: 2000 Clintz (see New! Get more Clintz! tool on the market)
I ask this, because once you've sold an Ld, you'd have to wait until it becomes available via missions again to get it again, and once these missions are completed, you would get the Ld again instead of 10 credits...
It seems logical to me that ALL Ld cards would have their hypothetical prices constrained by this value of 2000 Clintz as a lower limit (with small variations caused by people trying to undercut other people...
As far as the others are concerned, most valuable will probably be
1. Futoshi Ld 2. Magistrado Ld 3. Valentina Ld 4. Harrow Ld
Least valuable at around 2000 Clintz should probably be Naja Ld and Sylvia Ld
7/7
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality
Saturday 07/09/2013, 20:45

They'd all sell for crap, except our beloved Bonny

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals