New type of death match

New type of death match
Sunday 29/08/2010, 14:41
KonviK36s - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
New type of death match
KonviK36s - Novice English - Sunday 29/08/2010, 14:41

I don't know if this has been said or proposed, but a friend and I had an idea. We where saying that death match game type is a great idea, and that there should be something added. We where thinking they should make an elo based death match room that you accumulate your points from the death match arena over a period of a week time. At the end of the week, after the points have been added up, the winners are given an amount of clintz and credits. Also the room should be a limit to how many times you could partake in the room a day, so not just one player can play all day and just win. It would be like an extra elo room, but in a different variety of play style, instead of trying to get to 1400-1500 elo to make top 100. It would make those players to have something else to do instead of sitting on they're points and not playing the game at all. It would a race to see who could get the most points in a week.

I was just seeing if anyone else like this as an idea before I posted it to the staff and thanks very much for your time.

2/7
Eduard Khil - Imperator English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 17:11

I like it and anothrer good idea is to start with 16 players and then get in 8 pairs and then victor plays with victor and like a real tournament
3/7
Myztyrio - Veteran English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 20:54

Comment if you support this idea.
4/7
KonviK36s - Novice English
Monday 30/08/2010, 01:22

@prototype thanks for the support and that sounds like a good idea also.
@ mytrio thanks for the support also
5/7
Ganja-MOB - Senior English
Monday 30/08/2010, 13:53

Great idea, i sure as heck would love to see it
6/7
WCH_Pavnish - Master - Working Class Heroes English
Monday 30/08/2010, 19:19

Great idea, i sure as heck would love to see it
7/7
riley957_WMD - Titan English
Tuesday 31/08/2010, 08:28

Sounds awesome i'm in for it!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals