Gil 2
Rowdy 4
Taham 5
Veenyle2
Dalhia 5
Hawkins 2
Smokey Cr 3
And Trey 5

Can you guys help me out lol with stratagies and improvement options. My deck only works 1 out of 5 times so help i implore you.

2/7
keldarr - Titan English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 20:41

So no one is willing to help me out sad face
3/7
Hobbitusz - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 22:41

It is not a bad deck. You should only change Trey to Tula, and try to change your style a bit.
Pill manipulation is a good bluff too. Expecially - pillz. Sometimes you can just throw in any of them, and remember that Gil, veenyle, and Hawkins don't do much damage, so don't overpill them. Dahlia is also a good bluff card, so don't hesitate to use her with only a few pills sometimes.
But if pill manipulation not seems to be working for you you can try a different concept.
4/7
keldarr - Titan English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 23:33

That i know i have used the pill manip alot to bluff. It is just that I am well still new and need more practice and i wish i didnt save over my other deck bummer. But I want to make the deck better. I have placed in the top 5 more times than i can count but only 1st place once. I understand the concept of the deck but would like a little better damage wile keeping the deck roughly the same ability wise so i dont have to bluff as much.
5/7
keldarr - Titan English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 00:28

I took your swap in to account now the deck is this
Gil 2
Rowdy 4
Taham 5
Veenyle2
Dalhia 5
Hawkins 2
Smokey Cr 3
And Tula 2

Does any one else have a suggestion on changes. I.E more power same abilities. I dont know all the cards yet so anything is better than nothing.
And Dacember thanks for the support!
I am looking forward to what anyone has to say.
6/7
keldarr - Titan English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 19:12

Please people let me get some support. If i could help you you better believe i would but right now i am asking for help. So lend a hand and help me out. There was one person willing to give an idea/suggestion. Dont let him show you all up.
as well as that deck here is another i have been trying out and could you give a few pointers on stratagy
Spiaghi 2
Eris 5
Jautya 4
Murray 3
Na Boh 2
TrinmkkT 4
Uranus 3
and Wakai 2
7/7
all41n14all - Veteran English
Monday 26/07/2010, 00:23

The Junkz/ Piranas looks good as is.

the Sakrohm deck can be changed a bit, im guessing this is a t1 deck not an elo deck because of Uranus but if it is change TrinmkkT-grinmkkt. Other than that it looks very good. You could use your blockers, (Uranus and grinmkkt not Spiaghi) as anti-bluffers, put them up with 2-3 pills when u play them first in the round if you feel like your opponent will pill low vs your blockers. that wil give you easy damage done and you could use Eris with Uranus or grinmkkt for the 2hko.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals