offline Frogs N Roses Titan TRiNiTY
Thursday 27/05/2010, 03:30

Is this common DM problem gonna be able to be fixed? And if so, will it soon?

Cancel

Saturday 29/05/2010, 04:52

smileysmiley
It would smiley

Cancel

offline bazo0kajoe Guru Pinoy Locals
Saturday 29/05/2010, 07:29

I think being able to select a room and see how many players are in it "fixes" this problem.

Cancel

Tuesday 01/06/2010, 07:23

True...Never thought of that, but...true smiley

Cancel

offline MeetZackBlack Hero  
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 17:29

Er...keep refreshing? xD

Cancel

offline Vinyl-Scratch Titan D-Versified
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 21:08

Eliminator would be a awesome game mode. Well, they still need to make a OLD game mode.

Cancel

offline dainjour Legend Game Heroes
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 08:08

Yes finding no opponent is BIG problem you can be in 1st by 160 pts by the time u do get a fight your now in 5th 6th. I find after two no opponent found I'll stop click refresh players click B that will usually get u a fight. One big problem is when you continue looking for opponent youll get one it says your in death match 2 beta but when fights over I'm in fights two or some other room, when I go back to DeathMatch I've lost all my points....... Does this happen to anyone? I like the elimination idea ,like down to top 4

Cancel

offline DUC-LAsT-HoPe Hero  
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 12:33

I think it's better that every one in dm has to play the same amount of games.
not the someone has 10games, and the other 3.

Cancel

offline MeetZackBlack Hero  
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 15:58

Yeah, that sounds about right :O Like, your only aloud 5 games and once everyone has had theres they stop it? nice idae, God of demons smiley

Cancel

offline DarqueWyngDuk Imperator  
Monday 07/06/2010, 17:04

I'm liking the deathmatch type, but the small player limit could be a problem. Apart from not being able to find an opponent, I actually had the problem where the quick fight option put me against the same person maybe 5 times out of 6. (He was a new player with weaker cards, so they actually started taking points off my score at the end, a "persecution" deduction, which was actually pretty good to stop high level players just bullying new players for easy points.) I like God of Demons idea, where you sign up for the deathmatch tournament, and play a pre-set amount of games. Maybe they could drop the player number down, and every person in the room plays everyone else once?
If they make this a proper game type, I'd also like to see rooms divided by level, so that a level 70 player who's been playing since the beginning can't find himself a room with level 10 players for an easy win.

Cancel

offline K1NG_PWN4GzZz Colossus TrAitorzZz
Saturday 12/06/2010, 10:22

@ GH-dainjour
yeah me too, but it only happens after a certain amount of time

@ DarqueWyngDuk
I thinks it's quite irritating to lose from a lower level player, because they get extra points for beating a higher level player
I don't think that's fair...I've invested a lot of time to become the player I am today and that's why I win (or lose)
why would a lower level player be rewarded for beating me?? I've seen level 10 - 20 players with enormous cards
how can that be possible in the world of fair play??? (maybe DM is a place for multi accounters to level up quickly so they can cheat in ELO modesmiley)

I like the concept, I only think it's poorly executed
I timed out twice and that made me decide to post some critism here

- I don't think players of lower levels should get extra points, only give extra points for winning consequetively
- the player selection stinks..I play 4 or 5 games versus the same player even if I beat him every time
it's not fair play , or
- no games at all, like other players already commented..."can't find opponnent (for 3 frigging minutes..)
-or waiting for a new DM to start...for 4 minutes beacause 2 slomo's need to finish a game of "catch the snail"
- matching same levels would be fake...that would mean selection and I thought selection in this game was random...selection of cards, selection of player to play against
and again...this will only stimulate multi accounters to cheat..

that's it smiley respect 2 all DM pwners I meet smiley

Cancel

Answer to this subject