Uppers/montanna t1 deck (no cr cards)
Monday 16/08/2010, 00:07
Garp Taisho - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Uppers/montanna t1 deck (no cr cards)
Garp Taisho - Veteran English - Monday 16/08/2010, 00:07

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=673557

i just need a strategy, i usually score in top 3 of a deathmatch but when my brother plays (not revealing his name) he scores 1st every time (and we do use the same decks as each other for a sibling competition) but he gets 500-700 points whilst my best score is 590.

i know to some of you i'm amazing but i want a strategy as i am only level 28 and could become a great player with your tips .

i will answer to messages in the afternoon tomorow.

2/3
Garp Taisho - Veteran English
Monday 16/08/2010, 22:18

No one talking?
3/3
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 20:08

Excellent deck! Very well built I would play with Vickie Cr for Edd and Harold for Nellie, but that decreases two hit ko capabilities so yours is better for deathmatch.
From my experience, type 2 deathmatch generates more points (since there is no star limit, almost every card can ko therefore faster matches). You could upgrade to something similar to what I use sometime; Jackie, Zatman, Dorian, Glenn, Eyrik/Hugo/Ambre, and three more cards that powerhouses or reducers. I do GraksmxxT, Uranus, and SkrumxxT. But it could easily be something like Hawk, Copper, Chloe/Havok.

As for a strategy with that deck, bluffing works wonders when you have amazing cards such as jackie and Mona. Try to get the first hit when you know you can so the ball will be in his court and you (hopefully) have a ko opportunity.
Good luck

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals