Cheat in daily tournaments
Thursday 26/07/2007, 14:47
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Cheat in daily tournaments
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 26/07/2007, 14:47

Hello,

We are going ZERO-tolerance on using organized play in tournaments.
From now on, any player suspected of using his guild to rank, or "free win", moderators will reset his tournament score to 0.
If doing it again, blacklist, then again, forever block.

Fraggle
« Previous12345Next »

2/43
Arcade Town - Novice English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 15:21

So guilds can't help out their own members , wow thts harsh lol cos people loved gettin bumped up through help
3/43
Coure - Titan - FairPlayers English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 15:27

Hooray, been working towards that all the time I'vebeen playing. Might even see some new people winning the tourneys. Will you be including the slow players (and by that I mean people who wait the full two minutes EVERY round) who play holdup
4/43
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 15:55

Delays are already reduced during tournaments.
We'll not force anyone to play in 10 sec per round.
Players from all ages are using the game.
5/43
Arcade Town - Novice English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 16:14

Yh i agree it does take abit of time to get pillz and stuff right
6/43
Mam-Lasak - Guru - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Thursday 26/07/2007, 16:21

I have slow connection (GPRS).
7/43
Myuki_Fate - Guru English
Friday 27/07/2007, 03:42

Well then maybe you should start paying attention. You let some one get away with it tonight. There is no way in hell that some one can get more than 70 pts in 1 minute.
8/43
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/07/2007, 04:33

I think it will take some time for them to crack down on everyone, but if they are as serious about it as they claim, it will be a good thing.

I always hated leading in a tournament and feeling all good about myself, then seeing 3-5 people blast past me in the last 20 minutes by scoring 200 fast points. Frustrating.

I do expect to see different people start winning tournaments and that will be good for the game. More competition - sweet - bring it on. I'm definately going to bring my best like I try to every time I play.
9/43
Mam-Lasak - Guru - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 27/07/2007, 06:14

???? I'm not cheating. I have problem get more than 300 points... And I have battle timeouts without battles.
10/43
SoulSteal-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 27/07/2007, 07:13

There is no way you can ban "suspects", you need to just put a rule that in the tournament areas during the tournament you cant challenge or be challenged by someone of your guild...because no offense...your idea of suspect is just one big guess

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals