New Feature: Poll

Wednesday 22/11/2006, 13:22
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 22/11/2006, 13:22

On your profil page, a new feature just appeared: The Poll.
From now on you'll be able to express your opinion on various subject related to Clint: Urban Rivals. The current poll concerns the ELO mode and the Pussycats. Would you rather ban Yayoi AND Feelyn and keep Wanda AND Baby Q or do the opposite? A difficult question, that's why we need your opinion.

You can vote as much as you want, but each vote will cost you a more Clintz than the previous one. The first vote costs only 2 Clintz, so what are you waiting for
« Previous123Next »

21/23
0-ReiXI-EVO - Veteran English
Friday 24/11/2006, 10:24

@Kmathie

They are trying to balance ELO cause it's the elite tourney. If you are in the top 25 of ELO you then have a chance to win collector cards which are mostly hundreds of thousands of clintz worth. While in normal tourneys the jackpot never reaches that big anyways. Plus there is actually limitiations in ELO. You can only use a total of 25 lvls with your character selections. Which means it is definitely harder than normal tourneys.

P.S. can you tell me what DJ Korr's ability is so that i can tell you how to beat them? I couldn't recall his ability.
22/23
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 25/11/2006, 12:46

DJ Korr's ability is... " -3 opp damage, min 1 " (ps: i think Blacklist fu__ has got 8 DJ Korrs)
23/23
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 27/11/2006, 01:03

What was the final poll result? The poll is no longer on my profile page.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals