Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33

Hello,

The following long lasting bugs in the calculation of abilities and bonuses have been corrected:
- characters with both a stop ability and stop bonus will block anything as expected (ex: Dieter)
- characters with a -X attack, min Y in both ability and bonus will reduce the opponent attack as expected (ex: Zatman vs Dorian)

Let us know if you see any remaining bugs. Please do your testing in the Dangerous Zone as there is no randomness and thus you can be absolutly sure of the outcome (except when attacks are equals).

Have a nice day!
« Previous1234Next »

11/33
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 05/01/2007, 21:58

Dieter will block everything.
To know if an ability is active, go from the ability/bonus and check if it can be blocked, then block by something else, then block by something else. (there is no priority)
12/33
Partida22 - Master - Control Freaks English
Saturday 06/01/2007, 18:41

Ok. thanks.so in this other situation say a GHEIST card with bonus active and damage 3 as an abilty versus Dieter.thered be nothing to stop dieters bonus so it stops the gheists cards bonus.and since thates canceled there be noghting to stop his ability which then stops the GHEIST cards ability.so the gheists cards ability and bonus would be canceled?is that how itd work
13/33
BC Wisi-Evo - Hero - Bloody Carotas English
Friday 12/01/2007, 13:41

I think Fraggle's previous reply completely answers your question Partida22. There is no priority.

E.G: Dieter vs Methane
You got 3 checks (order is futile)
a) Dieter's ability tries to stop Methane's 2 Damage
b) Methane bonus tries to stop Dieter's ability
c) Dieter's bonus tries to stop Methane's bonus

c succeeds since Methane can't stop Dieter's bonus, thus b fails to prevent a.

In the end you have a Methane doing normal damage.
14/33
mavarush21 - Senior - champion si llevado English
Saturday 13/01/2007, 04:29

Hey it's been being unfair my card Striker w/ bonus/6pills vs. alexiew/ 4 pills/w/ no bonus still alexie wins
this can't be luck because it happens all the time
15/33
Saturday 13/01/2007, 04:38

Ahhhhhhhhhhh i think there is a bug
cuz let see
ery ton has 6 pillz so ( 6x8=48 attck) No Nam has 7 power w/ 7 pillz - 2 power becuz of eryton so ( 5x7=35) but still no name succeds
16/33
0S CtL - Imperator Português
Saturday 13/01/2007, 16:45

Mavarush21:

Are you talking about Danger Zone? Because if you aren't, then its luck. 35/48 means No Nam has aprox. 42% chance of winning...
17/33
Sunday 14/01/2007, 03:01

Ok thx
18/33
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Sunday 14/01/2007, 12:55

Eum you guys are wrong........if you play 6 pillz on eryton then he has got 56 attack..........7 pillz on No Nam will give him 56 attack (but with -2 power it will give him 40 attack)

you see, when you play 0 extra pillz a card still has got an attack!!!!

to calculate attack: pillz times power power = attack (power can be lowered with bonus and/or abillity)
19/33
Monday 15/01/2007, 11:42

Mister fraggle yur a staff right? can i request if the max clintz per fight is 20
20/33
Monday 15/01/2007, 12:03

Randomness is killing me today starting at 7:00 i havent win a single fight

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals