Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33

Hello,

The following long lasting bugs in the calculation of abilities and bonuses have been corrected:
- characters with both a stop ability and stop bonus will block anything as expected (ex: Dieter)
- characters with a -X attack, min Y in both ability and bonus will reduce the opponent attack as expected (ex: Zatman vs Dorian)

Let us know if you see any remaining bugs. Please do your testing in the Dangerous Zone as there is no randomness and thus you can be absolutly sure of the outcome (except when attacks are equals).

Have a nice day!
« Previous1234Next »

21/33
TouchMeSoftly - Senior English
Tuesday 16/01/2007, 14:59

OF COURSE HE WILL YOUR THE FAMOUS CHOOSEN ONE!
22/33
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Friday 19/01/2007, 18:43

Yo fragile make the ultimate Sentinel:
8pwr 8damage and ABB: 8pwr
23/33
Saturday 20/01/2007, 19:51

Pussycats ARE BUGGED YEP!!!!!

i play lamar level 5 verus level 4 yayo i use 10 pillz she uses 4 and i lose. same game alexi verus deroris boss 2 pillz each and i lose wth? explantion?
24/33
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 20:03

Before you can make that claim Ev0BraSuCaNyC you need to play in the Danger Zone. It's entirely possible you were just victim of the randomizer. And I've had it bite me in the arse 3 times in a row on occasions. I've had days where the randomizer just chose to hate me. The only way you can prove there's any validity to your statement is first:

Go to the Danger Room where the randomizer is non existent. Since it seems to have been vs All Stars, repeat the experiment with the same amount of pillz. if the All Stars still lose, then yes there is a problem.

StormWInd
25/33
Sunday 21/01/2007, 01:42

Yes I love the slltars there solid I just find it stupid and obsurd that it happens alot to them they have the best bonus. I guess today was my day of randomizer target (ELO) lost quite a few points to some strange decks today. Anyways allstars - Ulu Watu going strong!
26/33
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 07:08

Question: If your opponent has Stop Opp Ability attacking, You block with a Nanook with Attack Bonus from Hugo, will the Stop Opp Ability prevent the Attack Bonus? what can stop the bonuses from the Leaders in retrospect of the Abilities and Bonuses corrections .
27/33
TheWorst - Master - Treastread English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 10:52

Can anyone else check Selsya . Seems like the 'power opp' ability doesn't work at all
28/33
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 13:29

0-JP absolutely nothing can block the Leaders ecxept if you have 2 in your deck...thats what sets them apart from the rest of the clans.

The Worst...did you check if your opponent had a bonus or ability?cause i played you and you put Selsya on my copper which has a 4 power with a (plus 5 power) ability and a plus 8attack bonus so that would only give your Selsya a 4 power...it isnt a bug
29/33
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 18:44

What will happen if Bryan vs Windy Mor?which layer is above the other?does Bryan stops windy mor's ability?
and what happen if Bryan vs Morlha?whose ability stops?thx
30/33
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Tuesday 23/01/2007, 19:16

One more thing,what if Morlha vs a card but in the deck there is Timber?will the card still get 1 dmg or not?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals