New site!

New site!
Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
New site!
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45

I guess you already noticed that the site changed . Tell us what you think of it...
« Previous12345678Next »

11/74
The Lynxx - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Friday 06/04/2007, 15:28

Looks good, I like the Collection Pro.
12/74
Axe Ess - Imperator English
Friday 06/04/2007, 15:30

Wow! It’s mind-blowing. Really, Better graphic, but I need to get to use them. “My Collection Pro” is amazing and thank for not removing the normal collection (hate dramatic changes thanks again for keeping it).

Simple note: how do we know we have new messages without the envelope icon??
13/74
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Friday 06/04/2007, 15:47

It's in the community bit dude
14/74
X-Thuga-X - Legend Português
Friday 06/04/2007, 15:52

Miss Chloe it's Collector???

it doesn't have a link to the caracter in the home page
15/74
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Friday 06/04/2007, 15:58

First impression, looks cool and way way better! I was shocked when I refreshed the page. I thought I loaded the wrong site. LOL Gotta get familiar with the layout and more complicated though....
16/74
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:06

Yea - its nice... but I have some issues with it - when I have more than 4 different character on market there is a bug with graphics in "Current Sales" section... in Collection pro there is also graphic bug when enlisting characters - the number, the clint icon and sometimes even the ability of the last enlisted card jumps to next line (only occurs when quantity is greater than 2), also the ascending/descending button in "Market" section is quite confusing... but the worst thing is the change in in-game graphics... now the cards havent written their power/damage, ability and bonus on them - but I have to point at them - so instead of thinking about tactics I keep pointing on my opp's characters and I am trying to memorize what exactly he has - yea the great pictures are nice, but i would rather have smaller pictures and keep the text there...
17/74
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:08

Complicated but still a great improvement
18/74
X-Thuga-X - Legend Português
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:14

Yeah
it's complicated
19/74
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:14

CPB_Tarr_EVO:

The current sales bug will be fixed.
Can you be more specific about your configuration (browser/os) for the Collection PRO?

As for the game, there has never been the ability/bonus on them directly, there was the blue popup. So no regression there. Unless you are talking about something else ?
20/74
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:16

I really do not like it at all: much useless space on the right side; much useless space at the left side. I do not need super-coloured grafics either and the new style... I do not like it. Could you at least make on able to select the old, darker layout?
I especially dislike that I have to scroll down to see the whole playing window (yes: much space wasted for emptiness at the upper margin, too). And yes, I count myself to the more "minimalist" group in webdesign. I dislike the new one on all parts - just the "Collection Pro" feature is nice but not exactly part of the design.
I think I repeat... I do not like it. Not at all. Give me back my minimalist, non-graphical but non-scrolly view, please. Hell, give me pure text except for the cards and I'll take it

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals