New site!

New site!
Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
New site!
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45

I guess you already noticed that the site changed . Tell us what you think of it...
« Previous12345678Next »

21/74
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:22

Postscript: Also, I want back an easy selling link at my deck to directly have the cards I might just have bought for re-sale It takes WAY longer searching for them in the Pro and the deck has no sell link any more.

The longer I look at it, the worse it seems.
22/74
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:29

- well i have Windows XP, using mainly explorer 6.0, sometimes firefox...
- and about the game thing - maybe in java version there was a popup, but I was using the flash version - in which all cards statistics and abilities (bonuses) were written on the cards everytime (no need to point at them) - so that why I am confused now - I have always seen everything necessary and now - pointing over with mouse makes me nuts... donno if there are still both java and flash version - I havent found any switch so I suppose there is only one now...

and one more thing - is it possible to make the "accelerate" button larger and move it somewhere else than directly next to "surrender" button? maybe to te left of the screen - there is soooooo much space there
23/74
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:42

DerMagus, altough we would like to satisfy everyone, we will not have 2 versions running side by side.
We believe the Collection Pro "quick search" feature allows you to sell a specific card -very- quickly.

Tarr: we'll look the graphical bug of the pro collection for you.

As far as the bonus/abilities goes, I'm 100% certain that it was only when you hover-ed a card back in the old version. I can assure you that there is no step back here. Either in Flash or Java.
24/74
Vesuvan - Legend - Immortality English
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:51

This looks amazing well done ! gonna take a bit to get use to tough for all changes but looks much more professional and gui is much more organized and user friendly-
25/74
Friday 06/04/2007, 16:58

Ok - thanks for your help concerning the collectors pro-problem
but about the game hovering - why would I make up some feature that never existed? In the old version - the flash one - there were not only pictures (the square portraits) of card - but each card was shown whole - like when you hover on cards now - grey/green background, white name, square portrait, power and damage on the left side, ability and bonus on the right side - all that WITHOUT hovering - I am also 100% sure
26/74
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 06/04/2007, 17:02

I believe you but I really don't understand then.. what did you have when you hovered the cards?
27/74
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Friday 06/04/2007, 17:06

1 last thing there used to be the numbers next to ur grade (master 360) now it doesnt show and plz PM me ur answer to this cuz im busy
28/74
Friday 06/04/2007, 17:17

Well it used to be as you say Fraggle - but from 19/1 - (read Important News! from 19/1 in message board - you wrote it Fraggle so you should remember) the appearance changed - small pictures were changed for whole cards - when you hovered them - nothing happened except that the card moved a bit forward, and when you clicked the card it moved into the center of the screen and was made bigger and a help text appeared underneath... I appreaciated those changes so much cos they made the game so transparent - and now you dont even know what the game was like...

there are only two explanations - you havent seen the flash version or Ive been living in a dream (sweet one)
29/74
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Friday 06/04/2007, 17:22

But why all those stupid changes?
You made dropdowns and this made space for... empty, useless space. Before I could use 1 click to get where I want. Now I have to hover and wait and then click to get where I want. This is absolutely anti-usability in my opinion. You shuffled empty around 30% of the total screen. This is pure nonsense when you could use this space for usability... like having menus there where you can get to any place you want in one click instead of having to hover about a drop-down menu.

Really, this has given me a big downer. A very big downer.
30/74
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Friday 06/04/2007, 17:26

Wat should be nice if this could go up on the vote thing so we can see if people would rather want it the new stlye or the old one

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals