New site!

New site!
Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
New site!
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45

I guess you already noticed that the site changed . Tell us what you think of it...
« Previous12345678Next »

41/74
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Friday 06/04/2007, 21:15

Well, the graphics are nice, and i will gwet used to the new layout, although i agrre with DerMagus about drop-down menues to be rather unnecessary when there is enough space available... another thing i noticed, i did not yet gain my credit and the clintz (few as they may be) for the tournament at 18.00 today. anyone else, too? or are they distributed all together at the end of the day?
42/74
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Friday 06/04/2007, 21:51

Prophet im use to clickin it a few times or some times the hole round so prob click it a few time
43/74
ShadowFalcon - Titan English
Friday 06/04/2007, 22:11

Woah, now that is a sweet layout.

A++ work guys
44/74
Conan_ganton - Hero - Sith knights ελληνικά
Friday 06/04/2007, 23:04

The new site is quite impresive and it is clear that a lot of effort was put into creating it. But truth be told, I found it much more complicated and tiring (I got dizzy in the first 15 minutes). I agree with DerMagus that the compact, minimalist form of the old site (especially in the battle screens) is much better suited for a card game, helping concentration and tactics. Personally I liked the old site much more
In some other online browser games it is possible to keep the older layouts when new ones emerge, via an option in the player's account information and preferences where you select which layout ("skin" to use. The site is the same - you don't have two different sites one for the older layout and one for the new-, you just choose the graphics that appear in the screen (like in forums' motifs for example). While I dont know how hard can this feature be implemented in a browser game, it would certainly be great to be able to choose between the new "modern" layout and the old classic one.
45/74
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 06/04/2007, 23:09

It is not possible to keep both version at the same time, there are too many differences (beside the look).
We note that some of you prefer a smaller version of the game and we may add an option to popup the game in a smaller, separate window in the future.
46/74
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 06/04/2007, 23:46

Hey fraggle can we change the pic below the clintz...coz i dont like Methane
47/74
azure_flame - Master English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 00:15

Looks awesome
48/74
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 07/04/2007, 02:27

In my guild Czech Beer Power - we have 84 members now and thats quite a lot - so when I enter guild main screen where is list of people - there is slider on the right side (some guild may have less member = no slider) - the thing is: when i click someones name his picture appears to the right and there are some options like "make admin" and "remove this player" - but each time i click someone this way the slider wents directly in the middle of the list - so I have to scroll up... and iam also unable to click the first player of our guild who created it - error occurs while executing javascript:manageMember(true,this,'admin');
49/74
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 05:42

Only one simple rant... there are too many TAbs on top... i really liked the old option where tou can quickly look at your deck using the My deck tab aswell as check my collection using the My Collection tab.. haay...
Oh well, i just hate going to tabs if i'm in a hurry to change my decks and stuff...

just a simple rant simialr to Conan_ganton's...
50/74
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 06:00

Lastly i hate the BIG BATTLE SCREEN!
I play at work, so half of my monitor screen is the battle screen and the other half is Autocadd, so i shift around work, looking if my opponent has made his move and i get back to work... the smaller battlescreen is perfect for me and i got really used to it, is there a way to make the battle screen smaller when i minimize and resize my web page... please make that happen, this really sucks... MTG online works that way when you resize your screen so will the cards and other stuff...
hmm...

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals