New site!

New site!
Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
74 messages
New site!
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 06/04/2007, 14:45

I guess you already noticed that the site changed . Tell us what you think of it...
« Previous12345678Next »

61/74
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost Souls English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 14:38

Seen as the look has changed and has lots more room after the persons names on the room pages, Can you add a few more spaces for screen names so people with longer names can add their guild letters and EVO and or HAN after their name also if they wanted it. I dont have enough room after my name to add my DLS_EVO_HAN. There seems to be lots of room now so can the name spaces be increased so we can add these things after our names? It sure would make it alot easier when a person wants to challenge a player if they knew what type of "play" they did. It would be really helpful for alot of people.
62/74
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 15:02

Y would u need guild letters whn the guild ur in comes up next to u anaway
63/74
Gus Lee - Titan English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 17:46

Whee is the refuse or accept button on guild list
64/74
Gus Lee - Titan English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 17:54

If i use intenet explorer it shows only one card of my colection and noting works so i use firefox to see the collection
65/74
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 20:14

Firefox???what is that?
66/74
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 21:09

One thing please answer to this ADMIN it use to show a score next to ur grade to show like u are MASTER and next to that 200,300 ect wat happened to it
67/74
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 07/04/2007, 21:12

I only saw the new UR today and I am impressed! It sure looked strange at first and I also thought the old version was better, but now that I have played a few games, I have gotten used to it. Well done!
68/74
PlanchaEVO - Titan Português
Saturday 07/04/2007, 22:30

To me this change was not a good one. I liked the simplicity of the old site it were much easier to navigate. There are a few probleams that must be solved so people can aprove the new look.
First i think this should be decided by the vote of players.
Second when you refresh the page it should be in the same spot you left it not go all the way back to the beginning,
Third put the battle screen smaller, its huge.
Fourth make the rankings refresh by the minute like before not like 6 or 12 hours.
69/74
Myleslhk - Hero English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 00:44

The site is looking good.

I have missed the poll on banning or lower stat on overpower heroes, so I will say it here. Wouldn't it be more fair and easy to give these heroes an extra level (they are overpower in the end). That way it would naturally be harder to squeeze them into a ELO deck.
70/74
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 08/04/2007, 01:26

Everything is great! i love the drop down menus (even though there's empty space on the side). i love the collection pro, it makes building decks a lot easier. the larger battlescreen is good since we can see the guilds.
2 thumbs up!

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals