Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Abilities and Bonuses corrections
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 03/01/2007, 13:33

Hello,

The following long lasting bugs in the calculation of abilities and bonuses have been corrected:
- characters with both a stop ability and stop bonus will block anything as expected (ex: Dieter)
- characters with a -X attack, min Y in both ability and bonus will reduce the opponent attack as expected (ex: Zatman vs Dorian)

Let us know if you see any remaining bugs. Please do your testing in the Dangerous Zone as there is no randomness and thus you can be absolutly sure of the outcome (except when attacks are equals).

Have a nice day!
« Previous1234Next »

31/33
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Friday 26/01/2007, 19:12

Does anyone know the answer?
32/33
-sCapeg0d- - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 27/01/2007, 07:36

Ravinka...

... For your first question, Bryan's ability ie. Stop opp ability, will naturally stop Windy Mor as well as Mortha's "stop opp bonus" ability.

... Secondly, if you have Timber at LvL 5 in your draw (not your deck), your Mortha (or any other card for that matter) will inflict 1 damage on your opponent, if you win that is.
33/33
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Saturday 27/01/2007, 08:22

Yesterday i played Bryan againts Sigmund Cr with bonus and i won the battle but why didnt the stop opp ability triger?so is the bonus on top of the ability?

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals