Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12...56789101112Next »

101/118
LF-Ktaddo - Hero - lonely fighters English
Friday 27/04/2012, 12:55

I can tell my friends to join.
102/118
LF-Ktaddo - Hero - lonely fighters English
Friday 27/04/2012, 12:57

I can help in India.
103/118
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 28/04/2012, 13:05

Hi,
I went to Banngladesh inAsia few Years Ago.. Amaizing country, and lucky the peoples with me in there some of them used to play Urban-rivals But none of them purched credits , So i helped them to purch with my paypal help from bangladesh ..But i heped only 2 peoples, there are many players from that country .. Few of them in my Friend list.. There are using Australia / World / Zapa / Chaina Flags
By getting this idea for , i think you should contach with Grammenphone , Airtel ( In some country it is called Uninor & Airtel )
Add the flag first http://www.virtualbangladesh.com/ , I can;t help you making deal with this country, but i can give you a stair to contact with them to start deals / Surveys

TQ mod/ Admin / Stuff's
104/118
1(Me) - Senior English
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 09:33

Here's 1 From Bangladesh
105/118
rhypher - Veteran - Non Compos Mentis English
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 10:55

I can share it to my friends in facebook
106/118
0 Pride - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 02/05/2012, 23:47

I have a friend too came from bangladesh.
They love to have their flag here in this game
107/118
Kbrauner - Master English
Sunday 16/09/2012, 19:25

I can find versions in app store and google play... what about Marketplace at Windows phones??
108/118
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 17/09/2012, 17:15

My suggestion is;

A: Do game promotions, like go to your local EB games for a code to get a unique card.

B: Weekly update over Bi-Weekly....Why not put out 3 cards on a weekly basis over 4 per 2 weeks? That way you could squeeze out 12 cards a month over the regular 8? Also I believe that weekly releases will net you more profit, as well as make the UR community feel like we are getting more of the game we love.

C: Put Urban RIvals on KONGERGATE!! Alot of games are doing this nowadays, you are out of the loop.

D: Do more cross promotions with other games, example....call up runescape and do some sort of cross promotion where they advertise you, and you advertise them. Honestly I found out about UR, because friends on other games told me about it.
109/118
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 17/09/2012, 17:24

I would loke them to work with Runescape as then both my favorite online games will be working together and we might see runescape characters in Urban Rivals lol.
110/118
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 17/09/2012, 17:42

@1san
A: That would be very unfair to those who don't have any stores like that within 20 mile radius.
B: Well that kinda falls under the same category as to why clans start off with less cards nowadays. Some of them would simply never see any playtime, barring a few nutjobs doing the NB missions.
C&D are the workable ideas.

« Previous12...56789101112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals