Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

71/118
dj_hamster - Titan English
Monday 02/05/2011, 21:12

Yeah....android has now even surpassed i phone...there are millions of people using android phones....please make an app for andrid phone just like u did with i phone....cuz ill love to play my fav tcg game on my droid
72/118
DBWizards - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 03/05/2011, 01:37

I can agree to immortal one's idea... some of the filipino players in UR might be able to help
73/118
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Tuesday 03/05/2011, 07:10

Im not sure if making a tagalog version of this game will help. Most filipinos can understand english very well. Knowing how most filipinos from the Philippines would react to a tagalog game on the internet, I would say it would drive away a chunk of the potential new players.

One way to get more filipinos into this game is by making a partnership with one of the big online gaming companies here in the Philippines, those companies has a huge crowd already playing their games, and has the resources to advertise nationwide. Those companies are:

Level Up Games PH - http://www.levelupgames.ph/
Mobius Online - http://www.mobiusgames.net/
E-games Philippines - http://portal.e-games.com.ph/

Out of the 3, I would say Levelup games is the best choice, their top-up cards are the easiest to find and they have the best track record.
74/118
Ian_WCH - Senior - Working Class Heroes English
Tuesday 03/05/2011, 16:57

The guy above is right

you can find level up posters almost anywhere in the Philippines
75/118
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 04/05/2011, 19:49

@bazookajoe: I understand that Filipinos can speak/understand english quite well but building a filipino forums will create this sense of community amongst us. As it stands, there is no sense of togetherness from what I can see as a lot of filipinos are scattered in the english communtiy rather than working together to promote our own community
76/118
Bliss deBlade - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 05/05/2011, 07:04

I dont get it...why Asia only means Philipines,Sinagapore,Malaysia or other south eastern countries to the admins?thers many other countries in Asia which is still missing from the country list.suppose Bangladesh.ya,its a small country,but its much bigger than Nepal(on the list),and got a population about 140 milion.so why its skipped?we cant represent our country,instead we have carry a world flag,which means nothing.morever we also cant buy credits from this part of the world.if this problem is solved,UR fans in this side will increase greatly.
77/118
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Thursday 05/05/2011, 10:56

@Immortal One

If its getting our own forum, I approve. No need to translate the whole game though..
78/118
Ink_MoB - Titan - Legendary Knights English
Friday 06/05/2011, 01:00

Partnering with Level-up Games will be fantastic. Imagine UR having the same success as RAGNAROK.
79/118
TheMadDog - Novice English
Saturday 07/05/2011, 15:22

I'm from Malaysia and I can help spread it by facebook.
80/118
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 12/05/2011, 00:32

@Admins:
What is the possibility of us getting a filipino forum?

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals