As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you Don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you Don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
I think thats what will happen.
"7/11Wahzoo - Legend - Wise Men Distracted
Wednesday 16/11, 07:08
So basically this is just for looks?"
No it is for pride and honor...
Good luck to all
Let Battle commence
The system works not properly for early Monday hours. It seems, that scores until about 2 a.m. are not counted. Please check and fix this.
During ELO "dead time" (monday 0h-2h if i remember correctly), you cannot score in ELO.
In addition, we had issue on monday/tuesday with the new competitive guilds rankings, it's now fixed.
I have the same question as they do.... to be able to have an average of survivor points, all 4 champions must have a number of their wins. All 4 of my champions have been playing survivor this week. But only one of them shows their wins.... IS there a certain way to keep the wins number? Must they get series of wins and exit the room without getting a loss? Or does it count their highest win-streak even after they lost at the end? Really need info on this please....
I have been trying to find information about how the Champion's daily tournament scores are calculated during week. If anyone knows of an appropriate thread or page, I would appreciate it.