Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

41/205
URHunter - Titan English
Friday 04/05/2012, 13:41

What's stopping you from splashing a few DR/dudley into Frozn?
42/205
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 04/05/2012, 13:57

I wonder what the Frozn Ld will be
hopefully something useable.
43/205
-DustStorm- - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 04/05/2012, 13:58

Looks very interesting!

Though looks like Roots is getting their release delayed another month and a half or so
44/205
Nytehunter - Imperator English
Friday 04/05/2012, 14:32

They could be really fun
45/205
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Friday 04/05/2012, 14:43

I want a polar bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
46/205
spartan8871 - Master - Delta Squad English
Friday 04/05/2012, 14:48

Combine these guys with Vortex and you will be hard to beat!
47/205
princekhlil12 - Hero - Elysium Aether English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:09

Agreed DustStorm
another high power clan join the club.
Vortex,Skeelz,Berzerk is loaded with 7 and 8.
i think many GHEIST search other job.
48/205
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:11

Hmm..
Frozn, new clan..
revenge: +2 power and +2 damage

I think this clan is nice, but Frozn is like Freaks, it is better not to use mono Frozn
why?
because at max, you can only activate their bonus 3 times in one game
and if you activate it all 3 times, that means you lose all 3 rounds..
not so good huh?
of course the idea of Niqiloda is nice, if Frozn get more of this, maybe mono is viable, but still, you might prefer to use dual clan

another problem for Frozn in mono: they are not good as opening card (since their ability cannot be activated in round 1)

and, as usual, problem with + power clan is that they need a lot of pillz to win (esp against +/- attack clan)

+2 power and +2 damage looks overpowered, however, revenge changes everything. they got some weaknesses in overall performance which makes people dislike them.
this clan would rule if they get + life per damage card lol.. (imagine, level 3 Zhu Tang in forzn.. or Cutey in Frozn)

and most likely any 8 damage card (with decent power or ability) in Frozn would be really strong or even OP (since they eliminate main problem of 1 hit KO = lack of power)

since their strength lies in their bonus (and has OK ish stats) SOB would be their worst Nightmare
it seems UR thinks about this and release Mikaal straight away, 8/4 with protection bonus, this makes Frozn has a very solid 10/6 at level 4!

I wonder about their 5 stars.. looks like really promising lol..
49/205
yaoihuntresse - Colossus - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:22

I wonder what their alignment will be. Are they blinded by their own hate for what Clint City has done to their land that no one is safe from their wrath? Will they calm down a bit once they see that there are clans and Clintizens willing to make things right? Or will they be well-intentioned extremists that think they're the only ones that can save Clint City from itself?
50/205
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:29

So Annuqa was the silhouette...
And to top it off, she didn't use Ambre, he was jist against another Frozn... Anyways...

The bio: i like the idea of an ice clan simply because it works, and brings a new idea into UR. However it seems a little bit vague to me. Just ice. I wish UR had a bit more to help describe that.

The bonus: revenge power and damage plus 2. Remarkable. A brand new ability. I do however dislike the idea of that ability/bonus. While it does give them an edge, that just makes UR seem like they can take any two abilities and combine them, like plus 2 life and minus 2 opp life. This clan is very interesting, and their bonus proves that they are best as half deck material. What say we get down to the cards.

Ayzkub:7/1 power and damage plus 1. Exceptional. Basically a Wanda without dr in the case of no bonus, and with both you have a stoppable Nanook at lvl 2
10/10

8/4 protection bonus. So this os the star of the release? That 10/6 will definitely wipe you out, so be careful.
10/10

6/4 copy opponent bonus. This was the sillhouette card. Well with bonus makes 8/6, even without fury, so this card scares me! Against a damage clan its an 8/8, and power means 10/6. That defines scary.
10/10

7/3 confidence attack plus 9. Reminds me of kawamashi. This card is interesting, but not useful. While it does provide benefits to winning, its bonus contradicts the ability. A 9/5 with bonus, so its really a 2 in 1 tactic. I think this card is just ery predictable
Idea = 10/10. Stats = 4/10

How will UR enjoy this clan? Is it one of the best since the Uppers? Only time will tell...(i recommend a lot of cards that benefit through losing in this deck. Pussycats? Neil Peeler Rowdy Ambre? Ah well, lets just enjoy the Frozn!)

« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals