Winter is Coming

Winter is Coming
Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
205 messages
Winter is Coming
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/05/2012, 11:41

Just as the first signs of spring were starting to be felt in Clint City, the city has been struck down by a blast of cold. In the distance, you can just about make out the outline of four hitherto unknown figures… Under the cover of Ayzkub and her ice guns, Mikaal has been using his snow cannon to cover everything with a generous layer of snow so as to provide a route for Niqiloda's snow bike. Meanwhile, Annuqa is making the most of the chaos caused by her three pals to sneak into town unnoticed and retrieve some vital information…The Frozn hit Clint City and they’re in a chilly ole mood!
« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

51/205
Gikun - Imperator - Penumbra English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:41

@tanto89 3 time in one game, that's mean you triple olding.
52/205
Garlyle - Imperator - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:43

So the Leader is Kalindra, and we need to wait until it's debut. I'm already wondering what kind of card that'll be
53/205
Red Canary - Veteran - TurkishFunnyCluB English
Friday 04/05/2012, 15:45

Check out the deck ı made
54/205
jonte - Veteran English
Friday 04/05/2012, 16:02

Cool
55/205
bethock - Imperator - Magic Square English
Friday 04/05/2012, 16:25

Wew.... go stark...
56/205
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Friday 04/05/2012, 16:59

Lol tittoro...10/10 for 3 cards already mate??? geez

Azykub is an average 2* by herself...8/2 is nothing to be frantic over...saying 'oh but with her bonus she's uber' isn't overly an argument for awarding perfection stats to a card....Unfortunately this card is only really worth pilling WITH her bonus....then you have to consider...why would i use her if i can activate a stronger card with revenge? 6/10

4* is ok...straight away their glaring SOB weakness was covered (smart thinking UR!), with bonus this guy is pretty good i must admit! This guy is aimed to just smash through the opp. ranks!! 8/10

3* cute chick...the best of the release...I love copy:opp bonus and this card really makes full use of it...with or without her bonus she stands fairly strong which is good cause the other 3 are very average without it...Combined she's insane to face...easily obliterating most cards pill for pill 9/10

3* dude...The worst, 'Oh but its unpredictable whether he'll use confidence or not'...mate id take a 9/5 over a + 9 attk any day....Im guessing this guy will be replaced fairly swiftly as the lack of synergy he has with everything makes him a libaility in your deck!! 4/10

Hopefully UR focuses on making them SOA resistant (like they currently are) but I fear we'll see some fairly 'average' releases that become strong only with their bonus....Lets pray it doesn't get to a point where they are absolutely reliant on it to be any good....
57/205
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 04/05/2012, 17:17

400 credits...

one Frozn
58/205
0 Alin - Legend - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Friday 04/05/2012, 17:24

So what's the deal with Tiwi Ld being available only a few days?
59/205
Nintendan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 04/05/2012, 17:24

50 mil, I want free Tiwi for everyone then in a month he goes CR. Do it UR, you must.
60/205
olle1987 - Imperator English
Friday 04/05/2012, 17:25

Yurieu HoA: NB packs?

They had the last goal up an second ago:

"50.000.000 : Because here come the Frozn ! After the dramatic entrance of Ayzkub, Annuqa, Niqiloda and Mikaal, a fifth clan member joins the battle… and it is no one else than Tiwi Ld ! Tremble before the clan's loveliest and cutest character, because if you want to give him cuddles, more than anything he wants to ice you with his robots and his wrench…

Congrats to all of you, Urban Rivals players ! You succeed in achieving this challenge which wasn't of the easiest. To reward you for your efforts, we offer you the possibility to obtain Tiwi Ld from [now on-Monday, may the 7th-Wednesday, may the 9th] ! Have fun with the Frozn and have a good "winter" on our game."

« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals