offline Ruyi_us Senior THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE
Monday 04/06/2012, 03:17

Should I play 1, 2, or 3 rows to have the best odds of winning clintz?

available Dr Pr Hutson Imperator Masters of Battle
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 19:04

I wish that the slot machine would include vertical results (I don't want to think how many times I have received 3 Oscars... vertically).

offline J amox Titan Open Casket
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 19:05


available Goralion Admin Clint Staff
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 17:40

"I allways use 3 rows but this is so that 3 oscars can't appear in the rows i havent selected."

Pretty good reasoning. smiley

offline calvin_0 Guru  
Thursday 28/02/2013, 08:51

If you use 3 rows, your winning ratio is 3:4 (75%), so you have the highest chance to win something.. as oppose to 1:4 (25%) with 1 row... unless the slot machine is fixed, using 3 rows is the way to go.

offline DeepEnd Imperator Limit Break
Thursday 28/02/2013, 10:53

Calvin_0 - I dare you you to take that logic to your maths teacher for evaluation smileysmileysmiley

offline calvin_0 Guru  
Thursday 28/02/2013, 13:52

No thank you, i dont need her to reminded me how much i suck at math.

available Thoazol Moderator Wise Men Distracted
Thursday 28/02/2013, 14:33

If I counted correctly, the odds of winning are more like 58% on three tickets and if the singular line had a 25% chance of winning. But you're correct about more lines giving better odds.

offline Archer Fish Titan THE_POWER
Friday 01/03/2013, 23:01

I agree with xienwolf and "psychological horror" lol!

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.