Guaranteed Shivers

Guaranteed Shivers
Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
85 messages
Guaranteed Shivers
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 15/06/2012, 11:11

While the fight in Clint City is reaching its climax, the arrival of Kalindra should calm everyone down. Accompanied by Brampah, Kalindra is determined to end the conflict between them, which is more about pollution and the warming up of Mount Glatz than the Clintians themselves. And that’s perfectly fine by Nathan who can’t use the pool due to the current low temperatures, and Tuck who’s had to cover up his hen coop to stop his birds catching cold…
Get these characters in the shop's packs
« Previous123456789Next »

41/85
FoFPrinnyDood - Titan - Friends Of Fate English
Friday 15/06/2012, 18:44

Hey, i accidentally closed the animated banner on the home page a few days ago, and it doesn't come back!? how do i get it back?? lol!
42/85
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 15/06/2012, 19:16

So i completed all solo missions but it says I haven't done one but who can i talk to for this issue
43/85
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Friday 15/06/2012, 19:38

Kalindra is +life per damage
44/85
dorking - Master - israely fighters guild English
Friday 15/06/2012, 19:45

Lol urban , wrong player ( Tuck)...
45/85
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Friday 15/06/2012, 20:17

+ pillz would have been better than +life.
46/85
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 15/06/2012, 21:20

@FoFPrinnyDood: You can click on the image of the new cards at the top of the page to reopen it.
47/85
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 00:45

It seems that Kalindra's ability changed sometime today. I'm sorry for the confusion it may have caused, the site updates automatically and I didn't realize until now, and just updated it at urdb.kirlad.net
48/85
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 02:29

Hmm..

Kalindra:
is it true about the rumor? before it is +1 pillz per damage? if yes, that is the most OP card you can find in UR
10/8 + 8 pillz (imagine full pillz + fury, 100 attack, 8 damage and get 8 pillz back) or 130 attack 6 damage +6 pillz back

back to the review, Kalindra is not bad, 8/4 +1 life per damage alone is more than enough to give you a shiver
add +2 power and damage, you get 10 power card that capable to deal 12 life gap
it is hard to make a balanced card for Frozn.. what you get is always an almost overpowered card

props for the artwork, I love how she looks like a kind old Lady on the first and second level

Brampah:
not a bad card, but this card definitely need his bonus to be really strong
without his bonus, I'm not going to afraid this card
I think azykub and Titsouk might be a better choice (it depends though, I don't like to play around with pillz too much)
azykub is more solid, while Titsouk can be used without his bonus
you could use Brampah without his bonus, but most likely you will use too much pillz only for 2 damage (and +2 pillz will not going to cover your blunder)

P.S: I wonder how can I remember all of these Frozn name.. azykub, Brampah, Tihmpah..
49/85
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 02:42

Nathan:
woot? nice card, new DR for All Stars, to add, it is -3 minimum 1!
it's like Ashley in steroid lol..

the best thing about this card is that you can attack using him, 5 damage is nothing to laugh about
5 power is kinda low, however the -2 power helps a lot

of course the only weakness of this card as attacker is +/- attack
but you can use him as DR right? so it is not a problem if he cannot becomes an attacker

Tuck:
isn't he downgraded version of Ratanah?
potential ban? don't say it too fast..
Ratanah: 8/5 -4 attack min 4
Tuck: 7/5 -8 attack min 8 (like Ratanah up to 3 pillz, and then worse)

he is worse than Ratanah.. but still nice
actually I don't like his minimum 8..
why? that is minimum of Montana bonus right? and higher than Ghumbo - attack (minimum 7)
so your card lose in low pillz fight VS Montana, and lose a lot against Ghumbo

he is not as solid as Ratanah VS another GHEIST or Roots
however of course he is adequate for it

OK, enough with comparison..
he is a nice card, I'm sure many Roots player would welcome him
he is very solid and has - attack
believe me, I hate it when I need to against Rico, and I'm sure I will hate Tuck too

however, for staple? it depends on your preference
there is Gretchen which is also solid and has heal
if you prefer stronger card that can win a round, go for Tuck
if you want a card that could change the tide, Gretchen is a better option
50/85
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Saturday 16/06/2012, 06:05

Kalindra was 8/4 +1 Pill per dmg when she was released, but UR quickly changed the ability to +1 life per dmg.
I guess she would become one of the most feared card as 10/6 +6 pills with bonus and ability. (against no Sob, Soa or Dr of course) Although a 10 powered card with the ability to make a 12 (16 with fury) difference is still very strong.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals